Asset Valuation.

How did you guys do on Asset Valuation? I always did it last and never had enough time to mark them correctly though I bubbled in something! Anyone remember the question on styles, sectors etc?

I know there was style and sector in there for sure. I thought Equity was ok both sides, FI in the PM was hard. I’m weak on derivatives, so I can’t say, I probably got a whole bunch wrong there. Alt Inv wasn’t too bad, one RE and lots of ETF, open and closed end funds, no huge surprises.

Lola, Do you remember what you picked for the styles sectors one? I think I picked either A or B…

I picked A, and I have no idea if it’s right or not.

I had no idea about that styles/sector one…didn’t even know where to start thinking, I don’t know what I picked. Banking on probabilities to work for me.

i believe it was the last one, there was no international stable value (which is short maturity fixed income). there was international value (low P/B), but that does not qualify as international stable value

right. I chose D, too, cuz no international stable value ~~ It only has energy equity in its portfolio.

what test number was that on was on of the answers global something?

I actually eliminated the ones with global in them and took at a stab from the remaining two :slight_smile:

i picked “indexed and non - indexed” cuz i didnt see any indexed assets there

well what was the answer…lol that q was absurd by the way… i totally did not understand that one

The entire bond population would constitute an index for me IMO

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what test number was that on was on of the answers > global something? Dubs, I wanna say it was on the 1010, but I’m not sure. Yeah, there was global in C and D, I think. I know I picked A, sector, style and something else sylwester Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i picked “indexed and non - indexed” cuz i didnt see any indexed assets there sylwester, did the question ask about the FALSE one? If so, I guess I completely misread it.

totally did not understand that question. i vaguely guessed. i did think indexed was right though…one of the options indicated that there was an index…

i put the index non index i think… that question really pissed me off… i was reading it and thinking to mysellf cfa you can have this one… -1… what los was that related to i will never know… but i really think that q was not fair at all…

nikko0355 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i put the index non index i think… > that question really pissed me off… i was > reading it and thinking to mysellf cfa you can > have this one… -1… > what los was that related to i will never know… > but i really think that q was not fair at all… Yeah, I thought it was a horsesh!t question too.