Atlanta - December Level I

Hello, Would anybody be willing to/already started a study group for the December Level I Exam. I tried searching and couldn’t find any. I am at the top of the Perimeter so i am flexible for the Greater Atlanta area. If anybody would be interested please email me or respond to this thread. The more the better! Thanks, E

This sounds good. More people willl join later. I work downtown and live up 85 N.

I am interested. Please keep me posted - cartercoe@gmail.com. I work at Abernathy and 400. Thanks.

you know that there is a class given by the cfa institute of atlanta? http://cfa-atlanta.org/education.php

Everette, Let me know when you get this together. I would be interested as well.

Looks like I’m a little late to the game, however I’m very interested in joining in on the ‘fun.’ I work in Norcross, however I live in Bhead so I think I could make it to a mutually convenient location. marcuscann@gmail.com mc

Seems like i m pretty late …i would like to join for group study. i live in Duluth. Can you guys let me know where u all meet? jankiparikh@gmail.com