Atlanta Level II

Any 2009 Level II ers in Atlanta who want to organize? I am a repeat from 08…planning on hitting it hard.

im in. let me know

Me too. I will be a repeater for LII. When do y’all plan on starting?

My thinking at the moment is that I would like to stay somewhat fresh on the curriculum between now and Dec/Jan…So, I have around 600 questions/answers (all topics) that I am going to run through starting in early/mid September for 2 - 3 weeks, then break for 2 weeks or so, then probably start going throught some of the CFAI books/questions / Secret Sauce etc prior to getting the new Schweser stuff in. One of my tactical errors in 08 was not doing enough questions. I want to be in the 4000 plus category for 09. We should discuss and/or meet to see what type of schedule, location etc may work. What do you guys think? My e-mail is emcd02@yahoo.com Thanks-

Put down in what part of town you live and your email address. This way we can work out a location to meet and get everyone’s routines coordinated. I’m in Buckhead, work in Sandy Springs, and will be moving to Sandy Springs in Nov. edmund_lord@yahoo.com

live and work near the galleria at 285 & 75. ryan_tyler_2001@yahoo.com

I’m a first time level II. Live in Buckhead and also work near galleria. lachlancarlyle@gmail.com Edmund, I took the CFA review class with you last year.

are we still doing this? when are you guys starting in earnest?

I plan on getting going in mid November. My suggestion is that we try to meet around then. Ryan, Can you take the lead on this, circulate e-mails to all interested etc.? My email: emcd02@yahoo.com Thanks, Eddie