attitude

what’s the right ‘attitude’ to have? i feel that mine has been deteriorating this year so looking for some suggestions here…

I usually fake the disgruntled shopper attitude when I walk into a department store outlet. Then when I smile, they’re pleasantly surprised.

Barney Stinson

Take male supplements.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what’s the right ‘attitude’ to have? > > i feel that mine has been deteriorating this year > so looking for some suggestions here… online dating does it to ya bro

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Barney Stinson this guy has the right attitude - thanks for that

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what’s the right ‘attitude’ to have? > > > > i feel that mine has been deteriorating this > year > > so looking for some suggestions here… > > > online dating does it to ya bro nah, its more of a career thing. like groundhog day. i need a change.

ER? everyones doing it now man.

Er… is this a temporary depression or a long term thing? Many people have mood cycles in the year. If it’s a long term thing, I guess you could apply to a new job, or take a vacation.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ER? everyones doing it now man. hahaha - i was actually about to send an email to our head of research asking about it. we don’t have a formal program so i was going to see if they have any advice on breaking in. there are some other options out there too (credit grading, ops, risk).

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Er… is this a temporary depression or a long > term thing? well, the other thing is i’m kind of aggressive and have been pegged as being ‘intimidating’ in the past. it can be hard when you put a type a into an ops role and expect everyone to get along.

^^^ I feel ya. Gtfo of ops ?

develop an interesting hobby?