attracted to level 2

I’m a level 3 candidate, but for some reason, on this site and on the Schweser site, I keep clicking on level 2? I’m getting better now, but anyone else have this instinct?

I think it’s called boredom.

I_HeartAccounting Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m a level 3 candidate, but for some reason, on > this site and on the Schweser site, I keep > clicking on level 2? I’m getting better now, but > anyone else have this instinct? You must not have started L3 studying then…

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_HeartAccounting Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m a level 3 candidate, but for some reason, > on > > this site and on the Schweser site, I keep > > clicking on level 2? I’m getting better now, > but > > anyone else have this instinct? > > You must not have started L3 studying then… nope, not till Jan, is that the reason?

Nope i’m the same way… plus my Google Chrome’s top spot is set to L2… i’m hoping if i repeatedly click the L3 page it will replace it. No luck so far :frowning:

I_HeartAccounting Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mpnoonan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I_HeartAccounting Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’m a level 3 candidate, but for some reason, > > on > > > this site and on the Schweser site, I keep > > > clicking on level 2? I’m getting better now, > > but > > > anyone else have this instinct? > > > > You must not have started L3 studying then… > > > > nope, not till Jan, is that the reason? That is what I was like last year. Now this year I passed L3 and still come to the L3 board…

There is no girl on the cover of Level 3. Why did they neglect to tell me this?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is no girl on the cover of Level 3. Why did > they neglect to tell me this? I think they use the same type of people every year. Level 1, some punk dude in his mid 20s Level 2, asian girl in mid 20s Level 3, middle age dude, usually bald. But I plan to cover my books like i did in university. I’m thinking of putting a pic of a Bugatti Veyron