Aug 19th

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i already wrote a script to do that. > > Good luck all *Gives exagerated high five*

I’m lucky to not have experienced a fail yet… does the screen flash red? I remember being so nervous and anxious at level one trying to find the result on the screen within all that text. Thats the one good thing about the series exams: instant green or red screen. I’m scared :frowning:

If you pass, it says ‘PASS’ If you fail, it flashes to goatse and FAIL right in the middle.

goatse?? I had to google that. congratulations on perverting a pure mind.

You just made my day, I hope you did that on your work computer.

yes- but I was smart enough to only open the wiki link . I trust NO ONE here :slight_smile: haha

What is it?

Its really not that bad Dwight, just google image it

These last couple of weeks are the worst… I will be checking at 8:50 AM and refreshing every 5 seconds. Pass = Drinking heavily Fail = Taking a sick day

I am sure gamma will be the highest. :slight_smile:

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is it? C’mon dude…don’t try to BS. You’re a fan and you know it. Storko - NICE ONE BRUVVA!

I have over 1000 posts on AF and I honestly think none of them have ever been finance related…

storko. i’m going to puke. thanks.

LOL, storko… Thanks for the traffic to my website, but on a sidenote, what’s going on on august 19th?

I will be checking results at 9am from a Riveria Maya,4* All-Inclusive resort, and either either way I am getting TOTALLY F*CKED on tequila.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be checking results at 9am from a Riveria > Maya,4* All-Inclusive resort, and either either > way I am getting TOTALLY F*CKED on tequila. That’s precisely where and how I got my level 1 results back in January. Hopefully that’s a good omen for you!

storko… i think i’m going to get fired.

Or promoted… You rocking an BB apparel? S&H to Canada is crazy.

I remember in December result was uploaded before 9. I checked something like 8.45 and it was there.

my EXACT thought exactly! E®=.5*Hungover+.5*crying in bed