Aug 19th

I’m just curious…how many here are planning on logging in at 9:00am on Aug 19th to check their results. I just want to gauge how friggin impossible it will be to log on to the CFAI website that morning…

I will.

9:00:19

The level 1 actually wasn’t too bad and I’m sure there were are a lot more level 1 candidates than level 2. After 15 mins pretty much anyone was able to log in. Lots of people got in at 9:00am though. Good luck gentleman.

I will start at 8:59.

I will get my closest friend to check it out for me. best way guys!

At 8:55 am I’ll start refreshing my screen every 5 seconds.

9.00 A.M. Toronto time??

i already wrote a script to do that. Good luck all

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i already wrote a script to do that. > > Good luck all lol!! only here… I will be checking at 8:59:00 too.

I have a meeting from 830-930 that day. At 858 I will be stepping out to “use the restroom.” Hopefully I won’t be crying when I get back.

floor_filler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The level 1 actually wasn’t too bad and I’m sure > there were are a lot more level 1 candidates than > level 2. After 15 mins pretty much anyone was > able to log in. Lots of people got in at 9:00am > though. > > Good luck gentleman. L2 and L3 are both on the 19th.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > floor_filler Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The level 1 actually wasn’t too bad and I’m > sure > > there were are a lot more level 1 candidates > than > > level 2. After 15 mins pretty much anyone was > > able to log in. Lots of people got in at > 9:00am > > though. > > > > Good luck gentleman. > > > L2 and L3 are both on the 19th. Ya kinda forgot about that lol.

ha ha, I am in the central time zone, so I will get to see my results at 8am, a full hour before you east cost suckers! And yes, I will probably be hitting refresh starting around 10 til the hour just to add to the hysteria.

SkyinBrian521 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ha ha, I am in the central time zone, so I will > get to see my results at 8am, a full hour before > you east cost suckers! > > And yes, I will probably be hitting refresh > starting around 10 til the hour just to add to the > hysteria. doesnt make a difference…it just feels earlier to you!!

SkyinBrian521 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ha ha, I am in the central time zone, so I will > get to see my results at 8am, a full hour before > you east cost suckers! > > And yes, I will probably be hitting refresh > starting around 10 til the hour just to add to the > hysteria. Well if that is the case, then I win by being on the west coast and being able to get my results at 6am. Either my entire day will be great or disappointing.

I just don’t wanna know anymore, I’ve started to rather enjoy this state of limbo rather than face a “FAIL” on my screen…

There won’t be a problem with the servers. L1 was fine. I checked mine at around 6:15am (I live on the west coast) and there was no slowdown.

pretty sure everybody on AF will be checking at 9:00 (if not before), but I’ll bet worldwide that’s not the case. I’d say 25-30% check during the first 15 mins

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkyinBrian521 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ha ha, I am in the central time zone, so I will > > get to see my results at 8am, a full hour > before > > you east cost suckers! > > > > And yes, I will probably be hitting refresh > > starting around 10 til the hour just to add to > the > > hysteria. > > > Well if that is the case, then I win by being on > the west coast and being able to get my results at > 6am. Either my entire day will be great or > disappointing. Not so fast…I’m going to call my brother that lives in California, tell him my login and have him check for me. He will get into the website at 6:00:01 and you will just click at the wrong moment and the server will be busy. You keep hitting refresh for another 5-10 minutes. The good news is that we both pass.