ok, I REALLY underestimated your travel experience a few threads ago… my apologies!

And, you’re back off my xmas card list.

A pendantic debate is a debate that is hanging on something, like some kind of news or research result…

yeah but I prefer Valencia

Grrrr.

Your such a Pedant-o-phile

If you havn’t seen “This is Spinal Tap” then do yourself a favor and check it out. The funniest movie ever produced.

Nigel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and… Martin: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten? Nigel: Exactly. Martin: Does that mean it’s louder? Is it any louder? Nigel: Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where? Martin: I don’t know. Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do? Martin: Put it up to eleven. Nigel: Elevn. Exactly. One louder. Martin: Why don’t you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder? [Pause.] Nigel: These go to eleven.

lol - after almost a decade it all makes sense now

Just wait for when the PE goes to eleven!

I was fortunate enough to be born and raised in Massachusetts aka “Titletown”

Greenbay is in Massachusetts?

It’s a car width road, c’mon.

Right next to a baby blue condom…

Still fewer Superbowls than the Stillerz

i gotta get me an avatar

Indeed it is and if you ride it like a 60 year old woman on the Wildwood Boardwalk, it’s about as dangerous as a rails-to-trails ride in Kansas.

or maybe the more likely… a pond.

^ I never saw anything but a pond before, now all I see is a baby blue condom.

^ROFL!

I feel that there’s a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I don’t quite get it…