Average PM score

What do you think the average PM score will be?

If you didn’t score above 75% in the PM, you’re most likely gonna be in trouble.

#MaNizzleDrizzle

Nah I really can’t see the majority knocking the PM out of the park this year. It was tough. I was averaging low to mid 70s on PM mocks and I’d say I scored high 60s. I really thought the AM was manageable and you could pick up marks there if you knew most of the formulas. Plenty of plug and chug which was nice.

i think this is a little scare tactic-y. based on last years matricies, a 50th percentile score on AM and PM seems like it was around 51%ish and 70%ish respectively. making the MPS around 61%

in a world where 54% of ppl pass, being in the 50th percentile is better than it sounds.

THAT ALL SAID, if you score a 70 on the PM (which is a 42/60) you probably scored in roughly the 15% percentile (among passers) because there are ppl who just RIP the multiple choice, to the tune of 48, 49+/60.

PM part was pretty easy for me. I was unsure in a single question only. However, all PM mocks before the exam I finished above 80%. AM part was not difficult but my time management was really bad. I simply didn’t have enough time to write down answers for 2 Private Wealth Management cases. If I score PM above 80% again then probably I have chances to pass.