BA II Battery

Caramel28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > u can take any number of calcs . last year a guy > brought with him 5 can you beat that 5 calcs Yes, that’s what I heard from CFA institute. I don’t think I can handle 5. It will be too confusing for me. I think I need two and can handle them as long as they are of different colors.

sgupta0827 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well I wouldn’t even say that I am months into > preparation, hardly been studying seriously for > weeks. Moreover, I am not a calculator type of a > person, feels real lazy to use calculator, still > counts on fingers and writes in the air while > calculating. I have rarely used any calculator in > any of my previous exams. However, this exam is > different, as I know I can’t compete in this > unless I have good calculator skills, so trying to > keep my neck above the water. I don’t know if it > has to do with me being a guy for not liking the > rocky structure, somehow I hate it to the core, > and would have loved if it had spongy/rubbery kind > of keys. you’re kidding right ?

Miss*Yiota Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sgupta0827 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Well I wouldn’t even say that I am months into > > preparation, hardly been studying seriously for > > weeks. Moreover, I am not a calculator type of > a > > person, feels real lazy to use calculator, > still > > counts on fingers and writes in the air while > > calculating. I have rarely used any calculator > in > > any of my previous exams. However, this exam is > > different, as I know I can’t compete in this > > unless I have good calculator skills, so trying > to > > keep my neck above the water. I don’t know if > it > > has to do with me being a guy for not liking > the > > rocky structure, somehow I hate it to the core, > > and would have loved if it had spongy/rubbery > kind > > of keys. > > > you’re kidding right ? Kidding you mean about being a guy or about not liking it?