"BA II Plus" or "BA II Plus Professional"

Hey guys I wanna buy the Texas Instruments calculator. I wonder which one of the products should I order “BA II Plus” or “BA II Plus Professional” ? Any suggestion or advice, please Thanks

take this quiz immediately: 1. when i go out at night, i usually… A. go to clubs wearing shiny and flashy things B. like low key bars and casual hang-outs 2. if i had an extra $20, i’d think to myself… A. eh, $20, big whoop, it’s only $20 B. omg awesome, i’m RICH 3. when i hear words like Net Future Value (NFV), Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Modified Duration, Payback, Discount Payback, i get… A. excited like a kid in a candy store B. not all that fired up 4. everyone says protection is good, but when i think of protection, i think… A. no-slide “rubber” feet, plus black, leather-like “protective” case B. c*ndoms and man could i buy a lot with an extra $20 please tally up your score. if you have 3-4 answer A, the professional is for you. if not, get the BA2 and be on your way.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > take this quiz immediately: > > 1. when i go out at night, i usually… > A. go to clubs wearing shiny and flashy things > B. like low key bars and casual hang-outs > > 2. if i had an extra $20, i’d think to myself… > A. eh, $20, big whoop, it’s only $20 > B. omg awesome, i’m RICH > > 3. when i hear words like Net Future Value (NFV), > Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Modified > Duration, Payback, Discount Payback, i get… > A. excited like a kid in a candy store > B. not all that fired up > > 4. everyone says protection is good, but when i > think of protection, i think… > A. no-slide “rubber” feet, plus black, > leather-like “protective” case > B. c*ndoms and man could i buy a lot with an > extra $20 > > please tally up your score. if you have 3-4 > answer A, the professional is for you. if not, > get the BA2 and be on your way. ==================================== wow bannisja that is impressive

haha banni, you nailed the question…

BA II Plus Professional for sure… Worth every cent I spent on it…

Amongst extra features in Professional I use 10-number memory very often. I would suggest you to buy Professional one.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > take this quiz immediately: > > 1. when i go out at night, i usually… > A. go to clubs wearing shiny and flashy things > B. like low key bars and casual hang-outs > > 2. if i had an extra $20, i’d think to myself… > A. eh, $20, big whoop, it’s only $20 > B. omg awesome, i’m RICH > > 3. when i hear words like Net Future Value (NFV), > Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Modified > Duration, Payback, Discount Payback, i get… > A. excited like a kid in a candy store > B. not all that fired up > > 4. everyone says protection is good, but when i > think of protection, i think… > A. no-slide “rubber” feet, plus black, > leather-like “protective” case > B. c*ndoms and man could i buy a lot with an > extra $20 > > please tally up your score. if you have 3-4 > answer A, the professional is for you. if not, > get the BA2 and be on your way. hilarious!!! LOL!!!

It depends what kind of touch your finger likes … I don’t like the Professional version as its too hard … I like the soft touch of the original one … and I like it’s curvy body too …

Nice one! When I went to get the calc I had to get the BA II Plus Professional b/c the plus was sold out and I didn’t feel like searching everwhere for it.