"BA II Plus" or "BA II Plus Professional"

Hey guys I wanna buy the Texas Instruments calculator. I wonder which one of the products should I order “BA II Plus” or “BA II Plus Professional” ? Any suggestion or advice, please Thanks

• Pro

well i am also a bit confuse on this topic can anybody tell me what are differences in these two models and how prof. version would be better for us. Thanks Sandeep

+1 for the Professional Citing from the TI website, about the TI BA II Plus Professional: The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL features even more time-saving calculations to make short work of complex equations. It’s ideal for finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes, as well as on the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) exam. In addition to standard capabilities such as time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation, the BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL also includes: Key features: • Net Future Value (NFV) • Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR) • Modified Duration • Payback • Discount Payback

Thanks for you all

thanks

passed all 3 level with plus, haven’t even changed the battery once, no complain