Bad Omen

Just got my exam ticket online and I am seated in section F. Not good.

for fantastic.

a good one, Blacky.

haahah…don’t worry mwvt…mine says section 5 or 6… what do you think that implies?? number of times i take L2…L3?? holy crap…

Nah. That is the total number of question you are going to miss. That puts you are 95.8333333333333333333%. Total lock.

Awesome, I’m seated in Section P.

i’m also in F, but in san mateo (sf site) i’m doomed

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nah. That is the total number of question you are > going to miss. That puts you are > 95.8333333333333333333%. Total lock. ok I officially love you…!

Mine says… Mercury Ballroom!! I hope the mercury does’nt rise looking at the question paper… sigh!

Am in section 616 in london … think there is a section 666 ?

I’m just a stone throw away from you RCourtner, 625, getting closer to 666 though

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just got my exam ticket online and I am seated in > section F. > > Not good. Dude mine room Room/Section: FF …what does it mean fail 2 times L2 and then pass or it will be like Super Fantastic.

Could be a double fail. More likely the FF will act like a double negative, which of course offsets…and then you pass! Super Fantastic is unlikely for this exam in general. Nothing about this exam is fantastic.

Hey cfaboston I’m in EE. Will be probably be right next to ya heh.

Section 705…I don’t see anything to say about that section number…too tired