BAII Key Punching

Hey Guys, Have i just got a really poor manufactured BaII, or do some of you also find that you really have to press hard on the key pads? I have to check and see if i’ve entered correctly which is slightly frustrating./.

Same problem. Also if you go too quick, it doesn’t register the numbers. There is nothing like TI-83

I had the same problem with my BAII Plus. Picked up the BAII Plus Pro and I have not had the problem. Buttons are much more responsive. I am saving my BAII Plus as a backup for the exam but it has not seen much use lately.

hate it, that is why i threw mine in a lake and bought the HP. love the HP more than i loved my girlfriend

I’m not well versed in RPN but tt does exhibit general characteristics of being bad ass: vintage, sideways-oriented, ubiquitous. Reminds me of that leveraged sell out post.

Reineir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Guys, > > Have i just got a really poor manufactured BaII, > or do some of you also find that you really have > to press hard on the key pads? > > I have to check and see if i’ve entered correctly > which is slightly frustrating./. i 100% agree, but i feel like ive already been studying and doing calculations on it for a few months, and changing calculators now would not be wise. i get so many more basic calculations wrong that i would on a ti-83

Dude its like you’re reading my mind the buttons on that thing just S**K, I mean talk about really poor design. It was a struggle to get over the ease of my Casio, but I got used to it and I think you should too. anyways, i think the main problem stems from the button being slightly tilted downward.

get the baII plus professional. Best out there imho