Bailout dream?

I just had this disturbing dream: I’m sitting around this fancy hotel with a whole bunch of AF’ers and a bunch of other people I know. I look around the room and everyone is fat and smoking cigars and smugly laughing. Then someone comes in and says that they have called the Feds and the Feds are on their way. (offensive part) Someone says that smart people will just lynch themselves before the Feds get there. So this African-American guy I know whose wife is an MD at Goldman is walking down the road with a rope around his neck and bchadwick tells him that he has no idea how lucky he is to be doing that. He looks at bchadwick with abject terror and gets on his cell phone to call his wife who I then see in a “cut scene” running down the road with her clothes in tatters looking horrifed and frantic. bchadwick is punching him trying to take the cell phone. (sorry bchadwick) So then I go back to the hotel and see 40 black cars that look like 1960’s sedans pull into the driveway of the hotel in two rows. I walk into the lobby and it is filled with guys in suits. One of them is talking up the desk clerk nicely, asks for a package behind the desk. The desk clerk hands him the package. He unwraps it and it is an ornate axe which he uses to chop off the desk clerk’s arms. I go to sleep in my dream because it is too hard to watch the mayhem. I wake up once and it is carnage everywhere so I immediately fall back to sleep. Then I wake up and the place is completely quiet. I walk down a hall and see a bathroom with no door and walk in and the bathroom is bleached clean except that there are fingernail claw marks by the window and the heavy steel door of the bathroom is leaning against the wall, having been locked but bashed in with a sledge hammer. I walk into the lobby and the desk clerk is the tin woodsman from the Wizard of Oz with no arms and a crazy vacant smile. I ask him where everyone is and he says “down the hall”. So I walk down the hall and I see the same kind of room filled with fat people smoking cigars but I am afraid of them. I walk up to Dreary who is smoking a cigar and know that he caused mayhem in the bathroom but I am afraid to ask directly because I don’t want the group turning on me. I ask him if he cleaned up the bathroom and he looks at me and smiles full of menace and says that he cleaned up the bathroom. Then I woke up (for real), just now, all shaken

YOu should probably see a psycologist

I freaking married a psychologist.

JDV - Granted this was a precognitive dream, what do you think your unconcious mind knows the concious one doesn’t know?

That Dreary and bchadwick are fiends.

bizzare. But maybe I just needed a cell phone that gets good reception?

You need help Joey. Willy

You’re telling me. I have crazy dreams like that every night. It’s very disturbing.

I’m impressed by the mental creativity… I never have 1960s style black sedans in my dreams. Would have been cool if it was also dark with a lot of moonlight and all the guys had those old chicago-style machine guns. and Paul Newman. Paul Newman should have known the secret or saved the day or something and been all badass as a last hurrah/tribute kinda thing. Perhaps I should just see Road to Perdition again

i remember about 1 dream a year. pretty amazing that you can recall that much detail.

yeah bud, I’m in the same “almost never remember my dreams” camp. For me it’s about once a quarter, although when I do, I tend to remember them a few days in a row. A long time ago I tried to do Lucid Dreaming - dreaming when you know you are dreaming. I had some success, and it was interesting. If I naturally remembered a larger portion of my dreams, it would probably be more successful.

Who is the ax?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah bud, I’m in the same “almost never remember > my dreams” camp. For me it’s about once a > quarter, although when I do, I tend to remember > them a few days in a row. > > A long time ago I tried to do Lucid Dreaming - > dreaming when you know you are dreaming. I had > some success, and it was interesting. If I > naturally remembered a larger portion of my > dreams, it would probably be more successful. Have you seen Waking Life? In my last dream, I was watching TV with my friend’s dad who kept referring to the Simpsons as “Bart Simpson” and to Home Improvement as “Tool Time.” I was laughing hysterically in my sleep and terrified my houseguest.

Was I in your dream? What was I wearing? Did I have a gold chain?