BAN

do you think “the most amount of” thread starters will be banned? just askin

for adding too much value to the forum? that’s some backwards thinking you have there.

I actually heard that anyone who even contemplates asking a question that doesn’t start with “What’s the most amount of…” will be banned and deported

numi please comment on your decision to live in Texas and the legal age of consent being 17 there (heard that factoid on loveline last night driving home)

SC tried to lower it from 16 to 14 this past election.

agree, but ban only the guy who started the very original "the most amount of " thread, all followers are innocent.

he doesn’t even deserve that

you should ban anyone who doesn’t start one…that’s why i had to get involved.

fxguy1234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi please comment on your decision to live in > Texas and the legal age of consent being 17 there > (heard that factoid on loveline last night driving > home) Interesting. I didn’t know about that, but I guess that’s not too shocking…same as New York. As for myself, I don’t typically go for women that are more than two years younger than me. That being said, I have a “friend” that is looking to re-live some of his college days and could be up for a frat-tastic time. Any ladies you’d like to introduce him to?

it’s all good as long as you stick to the formula: (your age / 2) + 7 = youngest you can go

This is a better formula (your age-your age) + 18(or 17 depending on the state)=lowest you can go.

USFbulls Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a better formula > (your age-your age) + 18(or 17 depending on the > state)=lowest you can go. Sold. Although that’s only fun for a night.