band10 fail

assuming u retake in Dec and pass this time around, how many of u will try Level2 in June ?? If I can I’ll try to watch L2 videos during my daily commuting time, hopefully in 4months I’ll not be totally green to L2 material. is this realistic or just bullsh*t ?? Thanks

personal thought – try to finish up L 1 first before taking on any additional pressure with L2. I finished L1 in Dec 07 after failing Jun 07 – where I was insanely confident of passing, but underestimated the exam. Then took a break. Now still pondering on signing up for L2, but eventually will, given the exam is a long way off. CP

thanks CP I’m so disapointed with my result and want to catch up asap. I have more than 2years of management accounting experience and wish to move on to something else quickly enough not to get trapped in this kind of role. I apreciate ur contribution + u r always spot on for FSA

D’Artagnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > is this realistic or just bullsh*t ?? > I am going with choice B.

If i pass dec08, i’ll go for june09 L2, at most will lose money if i fail L 2

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > personal thought – try to finish up L 1 first > before taking on any additional pressure with L2. > I finished L1 in Dec 07 after failing Jun 07 – > where I was insanely confident of passing, but > underestimated the exam. Then took a break. Now > still pondering on signing up for L2, but > eventually will, given the exam is a long way > off. > > CP if you passed level I in dec why did you not take level 2 in june 08???

if you pass level 1 why would you NOT try 2 in june 09??? all you could lose is 600 bucks while your upside is massive. cmon guys, think in terms of risk reward.

risk reward is all nice when you are young, and have a lot of spare energy… There was a lot of stuff going on at work, uncertainty etc. and had been a whole year studying for the exam, so decided on a break esp. to give me and family time to recover. CP

Myself I’m glad you took a break, cause that goes to say that maybe CP will be active on L2:) Which would be awesome:)

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Myself I’m glad you took a break, cause that goes > to say that maybe CP will be active on L2:) Which > would be awesome:) lol map1 I’ll see u on the L2 forum from Jan09, I’ll have loads of questions I’m sure u’ll be as good as for L1 >Re: band10 fail >Posted by: daj224 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] >Date: August 9, 2008 07:38PM >if you pass level 1 why would you NOT try 2 in june 09??? all you could lose is 600 bucks >while your upside is massive. cmon guys, think in terms of risk reward. Daj I cannot agree with u more but I also commited to another prof qualification. My time schedule is now all waisted… Anyway u r right + the answers u got on the L2 forum for ur early start give the same kind of view, good luck and see u from January on the L2 forum