banker blog - new layout

http://www.mergersandinquisitions.com/ just saw that it has a new layout as of today. nice. not many bankers here, i know, but def a fun site to poke around when you are bored.

Cool! Any sites like this on Equity Research/Analyst?

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cool! > > Any sites like this on Equity Research/Analyst? not that i know of. lots of banker sites, though. too bad. someone needs to document the life of a sell side analyst.

also see dealbreaker, leveraged sellout, and bankers ball.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.mergersandinquisitions.com/ > > just saw that it has a new layout as of today. > nice. not many bankers here, i know, but def a fun > site to poke around when you are bored. i’m sure the webmaster will appreciate that. he’s been excited about launching the new layout for a while. the site is actually run by a former classmate and good friend of mine.

I just used his resume service and it is top notch. I am 100% satisfied and it is definitely worth it. Very cool site, indeed.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not that i know of. lots of banker sites, though. > too bad. someone needs to document the life of a > sell side analyst. Definitely not glamorous enough in models and bottles terms. This is why TV shows based in college always blow versus tv shows set in high school. Completely different beast – and not as exciting.

> Definitely not glamorous enough in models and > bottles terms. This is why TV shows based in > college always blow versus tv shows set in high > school. Completely different beast – and not as > exciting. the one thing they have in common though: plaguarizing each others work. you see that prick over @ Lehman. what an idiot. the buy side knows tony s @ Bernstein inside out. some staffer @ lehman got tired and decided to rob the work.

^ Haha they were counting on no one actually reading the report, I bet. And still, Lehman ranks as #1 for ER.

http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=44696e6573687c53756e6472616e69

wtf? falzone is kinda hot.

mergers and inquis. is always posting on wallstreetoasis isnt the guy from leveraged sellout not even in ibanking, but a strategy consultant?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wtf? falzone is kinda hot. kinda?

osolubaf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > isnt the guy from leveraged sellout not even in > ibanking, but a strategy consultant? yeah, some desi from princeton. but he got a huge advance from his book. he is making bank on his blog. at least he writes well.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > yeah, some desi from princeton. but he got a huge > advance from his book. he is making bank on his > blog. at least he writes well. meh. Better in small doses, I think.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > osolubaf Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > isnt the guy from leveraged sellout not even in > > ibanking, but a strategy consultant? > > > yeah, some desi from princeton. but he got a huge > advance from his book. he is making bank on his > blog. at least he writes well. Amit Chatwani studied Princeton Univ works as a Strategic Consultant