Banker sacked after taunting staff with £10 note

i was envisioning a hotter version of the ‘Amazonian Guard.’ maybe like the ‘Swedish Bikini Team Guard’ or ‘Washed-Up P@rn-Star Guard.’

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i was envisioning a hotter version of the > ‘Amazonian Guard.’ maybe like the ‘Swedish Bikini > Team Guard’ or ‘Washed-Up P@rn-Star Guard.’ Another excellent suggestion that will be worked into the constitution. They need not be washed-up though, except in the literal sense.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bodhisattva Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > ohai Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Also, I don’t think equality for the sake > > of > > > > > equality is intrinsically valuable. Even > if > > > > there > > > > > is less equality today than in the early > > > 1900s, > > > > > people overall are still better off, even > > in > > > > the > > > > > recession. A large part of this is due to > > the > > > > US’s > > > > > capitalist economy, which is inherently > > > > unequal. > > > > > > > > > > > > There was far more inequality in the early > > 1900 > > > > hundreds then now, the growth in inequality > > > really > > > > didn’t begin until the late 70’s early 80’s > > in > > > > western countries. The primary drivers of > the > > > > growth in inequality has been > > > > de-industrialization, the technological > > > > innovations that made it possible and the > > > adoption > > > > of neo-liberal socio-economic policies i.e. > > > > Regeanism. > > > > > > > > The most powerful tool to fight inequality > > > would > > > > be reduction in barriers to post secondary > > > > education and job training, as the biggest > > > > predictor of one’s social-economic class > > after > > > > their class at birth is their educational > > > > attainment. Countries with high levels of > > > social > > > > mobility tend to have well funded, well ran > > and > > > > accessible public education systems. > > > > > > Globalization also has played a huge role, > not > > > sure if you’re lumping that in w/ Regeanism. > > > > > > > Its hard for the middle class in western > > countries > > > to compete w/ +1bn people that are willing to > > work > > > harder for less b/c they are barely meeting > the > > > basic needs. Meanwhile here we whine if we > > can’t > > > get that extra car or TV installed in the > > bathroom > > > mirror (ok maybe a bit exaggerated). > > > Additionally, you have consumer power like > > never > > > before. If someone makes a faster, better, > > > cheaper product the consumer is most likely > > going > > > to choose that product. So the company that > > can > > > reduce costs and provide superior products > will > > > likely win in the long-run; those that cannot > > will > > > certainly die off. Its why you are seeing a > > lot > > > of outsourcing. Its not that these companies > > are > > > “evil” and are out to stick it to the little > > guy; > > > they are in survival mode b/c they are facing > a > > > very new and rapidly changing competitive > > > environment. Politicians/big > labor/businesses > > > etc… can kick and scream all they want, but > > its > > > inevitable that jobs and industries will go > > > overseas to those who want them more. No one > > has > > > a god-given right to a job or a business. > > > > > > Globalization would be the Meta term for all > three > > factors I described. > > > > I don’t think I had any value judgements in my > > post so I don’t know why you are blaming the > > victim. It may make you feel better now but > what > > do you anticipate doing if your job is > outsourced? > > Easy. Hustle and find another job. It maybe > completely different than what I do or went to > school for, but whatever pays the bills. Have you ever done this before? I have it, It’s not easy, it was an absolutely brutal experience.

^Yes, not because I was laid off though. I already wanted to get out, but also saw some bad undercurrents going on. It was a horribly frustrating and demoralizing experience. Never said it was easy. But if your job goes, what really are your alternatives besides living in Mom’s basement?

Oh man - I want, nay, I NEED VIP membership to IEV’s joint. The most beautiful women from across the globe, you could check off 10 countries in a night if properly medicated and motivated. This makes me want to work harder. Gotta get back to the grind - need that Richland money. I would think CT3 would have to be there, given his in-depth understanding of the best of everything and vast job expertise. BB’s could outsource dealmaking to Richland - the decision-makers will be there anyways.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would think CT3 would have to be there, given > his in-depth understanding of the best of > everything and vast job expertise. lol. CT3 will be Supreme Court’s Head Justice AND QB of the Richland Shareholders (An NFL owner will move his franchise over there).

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I would think CT3 would have to be there, given > > his in-depth understanding of the best of > > everything and vast job expertise. > > lol. CT3 will be Supreme Court’s Head Justice AND > QB of the Richland Shareholders (An NFL owner will > move his franchise over there). The whole NFL could move there, with games played in the US. Not sure if we’d want the NBA, that would run up security costs too much.

if we had the same laws as the open seas we could have some of the greatest fights, gambling and trading operations known to mankind.