Bannis/CFABoston

hope all is well w/both of you. Do you guys know any good apt rental agencies in the city? I was looking for a furnished place, like 1500-1800 a month 1BR thanks - no worries if you dont. I am doing google search but there is a lot of crap out there Do you guys live in an area you would recommend? I lived in Cambridge (Harvard Street - 5 minute walk from Central Sq) last summer but wanted something “more new”

craigslist? i’d go by owner first, avoid paying any sort of fees. it’s not sept 1st, I’d think you as a renter would have the big-time upperhand in this soft real estate market, renting or buying. as for areas, back bay is always fun, south end i think is really fun near the beehive and hammersly bistro and b&g and all of those bars/restaurants, i live by harvard sq and love it- you said you lived in central so you know the area. davis sq i love. north end if you don’t have a car is a ton of fun. i know you love crushing natties but if you’re 29, skip allston/brighton. you’ve graduated from there. i bet these days you could get a pretty good deal on a 1br or big studio though. take a look on craigslist 1st by owner so skip the fees of a rental agency. i always had good luck finding places and/or roommies when i used to rent on CL.

thanks, i’ll do CL. i cant believe i forgot that site. my head is in the clouds today…davis sq has vastly improved over last 5 years

Try North end or Back bay…Both are the best places to live in Boston… I live near Fenway which isnt bad either…but has many students around and street parking is a problem… I wish if I could afford that much money for apartment.

thanks, i am gunning for backbay.

daj224…A & B is where it is at…don’t let anyone tell you otherwise…people who frown on the A & B lifestyle aren’t man / woman enough to hang there anymore…

I do like the area of Allston/Brighton…but will prefer to stay in back bay/North End as these are nicer places with nice night life on weekends…

the A & B lifestyle- the kells > that crappy food place on the corner of harvard/brighton ave late > sh*t where’s my car oh crap i shouldn’t have parked it in the liquor store parking lot b/c they tow every second (and or you chose on-street and have a ticket) > home if you live there with either mice or bedbugs or some stupid college kid having puked on your doorstep? on the plus side, i love bagel rising (harvard/comm)- yum. i’d be ok waking up and going there often. besides that, you also have the green line B line stopping every 2 seconds above ground. step up to back bay/north end. you too BCH, although A/B kinda fits your screen name really well so i have love for your sports depot lovin’ 86 bus oh yeah you dig the white horse ways. i am not woman enough to live there. i venture down every so often when i’m feeling not quite cougar-ish but close or there’s good music at harpers ferry or something. how has this thread not been moved yet? for a while stuff was getting moved/deleted every day. L2 content- I think A/B has a unit root.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how has this thread not been moved yet? for a > while stuff was getting moved/deleted every day. > L2 content- I think A/B has a unit root. Definitely time series on the brain.

I might do An tua nua Tuesday @ 6pm ish if anyone is around : ) - Kells, went in 2000 and have not been back, but yeah, taht area is too collegy for me. I think if i get an offer, Im doing backbay or cambridge. last summer was cambridge and I had no complaints. There is this middle eastern place in central sq and i went like 4x a week when I was around there. I could press repeat on that

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I might do An tua nua Tuesday @ 6pm ish if anyone > is around : ) - > > Kells, went in 2000 and have not been back, but > yeah, taht area is too collegy for me. I think if > i get an offer, Im doing backbay or cambridge. > last summer was cambridge and I had no complaints. > There is this middle eastern place in central sq > and i went like 4x a week when I was around there. > I could press repeat on that speaking of middle eastern place…do any of you venture out to Sultan’s Kitchen near Faneuil hall? I love that place…I wish I could go there everyday. Daj, an tua nua is std country…becareful mate…

Try Boston Shawarma or Falafel king…

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the A & B lifestyle- the kells > that crappy food > place on the corner of harvard/brighton ave late > > sh*t where’s my car oh crap i shouldn’t have > parked it in the liquor store parking lot b/c they > tow every second (and or you chose on-street and > have a ticket) > home if you live there with > either mice or bedbugs or some stupid college kid > having puked on your doorstep? > > on the plus side, i love bagel rising > (harvard/comm)- yum. i’d be ok waking up and > going there often. besides that, you also have > the green line B line stopping every 2 seconds > above ground. > > step up to back bay/north end. you too BCH, > although A/B kinda fits your screen name really > well so i have love for your sports depot lovin’ > 86 bus oh yeah you dig the white horse ways. i > am not woman enough to live there. i venture down > every so often when i’m feeling not quite > cougar-ish but close or there’s good music at > harpers ferry or something. > > how has this thread not been moved yet? for a > while stuff was getting moved/deleted every day. > L2 content- I think A/B has a unit root. banni, even the kells is too upscale for me…I only stick to the silhouette lounge or our house…those are just fine establishments. I agree with you on bagel rising…before starting to study for CFA on sat / sun morning I always pick up a bagel there…though not a fan of their coffee

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Try Boston Shawarma or Falafel king… yes falafel king rocks…the falafel they give you while in line is life altering…where is Boston Shawarma?

if we ever start a study group, i’m down with a bagel from bagel rising first and then a sat or sunday few hours of nerding out. what was a good email again? I’ll email you and maybe we can set up a time to nerd out. Yes daj, I’d love for you to join also- give me an email.

bcollarhero at yahoo dot com

Boston Shawarma is on Huntington Ave near Northeastern University…

daj, you need to get this…asap! http://venturebeat.com/2008/10/06/mail-goggles-the-cure-for-drunken-emails/

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Daj, an tua nua is std country…becareful > mate… heh…yeah, it gets shady

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj, you need to get this…asap! > > http://venturebeat.com/2008/10/06/mail-goggles-the > -cure-for-drunken-emails/ nice!!! they need this for texting though. .