Bannon on NSC

Thank you for info. I don’t know if it is a big deal that the President’s advisor attends those meetings. However, it seems significant that all non-Trump appointees have been removed from the council, as this removes potential moderating effects on their world view.

^ well Trump is a delicate snowflake who seems to surround himself with yes men

^ Ironically, I don’t believe Bannon is a yes man. If anything, it’s the other way around. Based on interviews with people who know Trump, Bannon is one of the few people who isn’t afraid to openly disagree with Trump and is one of the few people Trump will actually listen to.

Bannon believes we are at war with Radical Islam. He wants to be remembered as a person who ushered the era of light by defeating the evil. Totally unhinged. If we are not under marshall law in a year we will be lucky

I don’t think it’s about “checks and balances” anymore, that time is over. The ship is sinking. Action will be taken. Blockers of action will be fired.

Just met a JSOC Tier 1 asset at the gym. Dude got up off his machine to hold the Muay Thai bag for me… motivating

We were in the same SOCOM Tier 2 training program 15 years ago (he was 1 year ahead of me though) and were comparing careers … brings back memories

And would add him to the list of people I’d pick over Bannon lol

I agree with you to an extent. I see Bannon as more of a guy who knows how to play Trumps ego like a fiddle, but likely can stand up to DJT on issues and get away with it. Seems like everyone else who does is canned.

Trump doesn’t trust anyone and is smart enough to know that the NSC thinks he’s a complete moron, so he needs Goebbels in there to make sure they don’t make policy behind his back.

^ Yup. Someone in NSC will cross the line. Their head will be on the floor in 5 seconds. And they will all know it was Bannon’s invisible hand that did it. Nobody will cross the line again.

“Law and order” candidate. yes

You really belong in China lol

^ Hehe, but America is the new China, or perhaps Russia?

Gawd this is shaping up to be everything I could have hoped for…expectations met, no exceeded!! laugh

We are. The whole world is and has been for a long time.

Triple “very”, from a guy as serious as Bannon, means like something really fu@$in hardcore…

Questioner: One of my questions has to do with how the West should be responding to radical Islam. How, specifically, should we as the West respond to jihadism without losing our own soul? Because we can win the war and lose ourselves at the same time. How should the West respond to radical Islam and not lose itself in the process?

Bannon: From a perspective — this may be a little more militant than others. I think definitely you’re going to need an aspect that is [unintelligible]. I believe you should take a very, very, very aggressive stance against radical Islam. And I realize there are other aspects that are not as militant and not as aggressive and that’s fine.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.foXbA6e3n#.dkRZ4Lo7E

Much like the war on drugs & war on terrorism, its a waste of time and money. GWB & BO didnt seem to be smart enough to realize this, but then again neither did LBJ & Nixon with communism. People are stupid, you cant defeat a belief they just love to use the rhetoric to make themselves feel superior to others.

so you are in favor of the temporary immigration ban then correct?

I have trouble forming opinions on things I’m aware I have no clue how they work. I found this article interesting, because it contains details that I wouldn’t know about how the process has typically worked. Not sure if it’s biased, but does seem worth discussing

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/steve-bannon-is-making-sure-theres-no-white-house-paper-trail-trump-president/amp/

I dont really care too much, i dont think itll do much tbh. I think it was executed incredibly sloppily from people who dont really know what they are doing. Keep letting the Saudis, Pakistanis, UAE’s in sure why not. Its Iran thats the real problem

i believe it is their intent to gradually increase vetting on all muslim countries and this was a passable first step, using Obama’s list as cover (which went over like a fart in church, so you see the uphill battle they are faced with). i prefer this approach to military adventurism and i do believe it’s necessary. the on-the-ground reports from Europe are truly frightening.

While I believe libs downplay some of the issues with immigrants from muslim countries, I think the news sources you use are just as skewed the other way to play up their narrative that there is a culture war because saps like you buy into it, they get more views and thus more money. Just be aware that even if you hate the “MSM” you are still being played

ok bro, why don’t you send your girlfriend to one of those cities and have her report back.