Bchadwick

wtf guys … your on BO dogging on lib art schools and so quickly you turn around to drool all over bchad- himself a lib art alumn. Never knew we went the same place… now i feel a tad smarter :wink:

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ocean Mist Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Alls I know is that I have a better chance in > > getting into Columbia by trying to befriend > > bchad-(awesomeness) via online by being a > complete > > stranger that he is probably creeped out by, > than > > studying for the GMAT + CFA + job experience + > > being top 2% of the population. > > > > Chance in convincing bchad to write me a rec = > > 0.01% > > Acceptance through blind application = <10.01>% > > > Aren’t you supposed to be a pretty hot girl? Doubt > it’ll freak him out. I thought Valores was supposed to be the pretty hot girl :slight_smile:

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wtf guys … your on BO dogging on lib art schools > and so quickly you turn around to drool all over > bchad- himself a lib art alumn. Never knew we > went the same place… now i feel a tad smarter :wink: +1

For the record, I like liberal arts schools and just made a post in that thread. Also, according to bchad, he likes intelligent women. Thus, I would like to establish that I am a self-proclaimed adult prodigy. I am also a woman… that turned into a man… but then turned back into a woman again after I saw that Valores used this tactic before I had a chance to. :wink:

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wtf guys … your on BO dogging on lib art schools > and so quickly you turn around to drool all over > bchad- himself a lib art alumn. Never knew we > went the same place… now i feel a tad smarter :wink: Back up there lil’ philly, all I did was reference Sublimity’s mom in that thread. BChad is too hard for the streets, that’s just a fact.

LOL. I have no idea what’s going on.

Ocean Mist I took a different path, homosexual turned heterosexual Checked out linkedin, and there is one Chad. I didn’t know it was real name, I thought it was a country

Ocean Mist, Better go back turning into a man. Women and homosexuals are not welcome on this forum unless they post their pics

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For the record, I like liberal arts schools and > just made a post in that thread. > > Also, according to bchad, he likes intelligent > women. > > Thus, I would like to establish that I am a > self-proclaimed adult prodigy. I am also a > woman… that turned into a man… but then > turned back into a woman again after I saw that > Valores used this tactic before I had a chance to. > :wink: It takes more than one woman to satisfy the Bchad. I believe he has a weak spot for high maintenance Russians.

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ocean Mist, > Better go back turning into a man. Women and > homosexuals are not welcome on this forum unless > they post their pics Women are more than welcome to post their pics… BUT, who asked for photos of homosexuals?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It takes more than one woman to satisfy the Bchad. Yeah… that must be Brazil effect, both women here should borrow some Latino advice before launching their offensive on BroChad. > I believe he has a weak spot for high maintenance > Russians. He’s learning Russian these days.

Bchadwick also happens to be a liberal democrat. So it figures he is smart. FYI kkent etc.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bchadwick also happens to be a liberal democrat. > So it figures he is smart. > > FYI kkent etc. He’s a professor, of course he’s a liberal.

jeez, all i wanted was some advise on how to apply the exams to my interests in a similar way as someone, and the poor guy’s business gets all over the place. sorry dude, but it seems it’s all good things, so it could be worse.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bchadwick also happens to be a liberal democrat. > So it figures he is smart. > > FYI kkent etc. Dude, you really have an obsession with me–it’s strange. I was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. suburbs–I guess I’m just more used to living with and dealing with people who I disagree with. The way you act toward me is as if you were surrounded universally by people you agree with and have been your entire life and that I’m some sort of fly in your life’s liberal chardonnay. It’s really something I suggest you try to deal with as a character builder. Being a conservative around liberals my entire life has taught me this old liberal thing called tolerance. I suggest you learn it.

how cool am i? I was in bchadwick’s L2 Stalla class with Peter Olinto!!!

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how cool am i? I was in bchadwick’s L2 Stalla > class with Peter Olinto!!! Would you sign my practice exam?

kkent Wrote: > Dude, you really have an obsession with me–it’s > strange. I was born and raised in the Washington, > D.C. suburbs–I guess I’m just more used to living > with and dealing with people who I disagree with. > The way you act toward me is as if you were > surrounded universally by people you agree with > and have been your entire life and that I’m some > sort of fly in your life’s liberal chardonnay. > It’s really something I suggest you try to deal > with as a character builder. Being a conservative > around liberals my entire life has taught me this > old liberal thing called tolerance. I suggest you > learn it. haha nice kkent