Bchadwick

Hi there, I saw that you posted your reason for studying for CFA because of its complimentary nature to your interests in global economics. This is exactly the reason I’m also taking the exams (L2 candidate), but have sometimes found it hard to find relevance between the material and my original interests, esp. when dealing with Corp Finance/Equity/Derivatives. Sometimes I feel like I’m not enough of a “banker” type, as this is who the exam seems to mostly be appropriate for. I was wondering if you changed careers at some point after the CFA or if you found the program to enhance your original path. Any insight to your own experiences would be great to hear. You can also email me at yreg23@gmail.com if you prefer. Thanks!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bruce+chadwick%2C+CFA Was that so hard?

haha, thanks Didn’t know the full name, so it would’ve been a bit hard. But thanks for the lead

Dang - Bchad is so hard.

Bchawesome -or- bROchad

9 years working on a PhD. Hope you found what you were looking for. Serenity now !!! :slight_smile:

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 9 years working on a PhD. Hope you found what you > were looking for. lol

Wow, never knew, BChad is such a badass.

Yeah, he is. He is effing smart

Dude. Bchadwick -> can you hire me and write me a letter of rec to get into Columbia MBA? :wink:

Dude How about free language classes for the rec?

I’m not going to lie. I totally want to e-befriend bchadwick. FB me bchad!

I have a suspicion that bchadwick is Chad

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a suspicion that bchadwick is Chad I have conviction that he is!

It seems Valores and Ocean Mist are going to double-team Dr. Chadwick soon.

Alls I know is that I have a better chance in getting into Columbia by trying to befriend bchad-(awesomeness) via online by being a complete stranger that he is probably creeped out by, than studying for the GMAT + CFA + job experience + being top 2% of the population. Chance in convincing bchad to write me a rec = 0.01% Acceptance through blind application = <10.01>%

I believe his father is a Nobel prize winner.

I think he said that his father was passed over for the Nobel Prize and someone else on his team won it. I think Bchadwick has said that he is a global macro investor so his background is relevant.

I don’t think the chad = the bchad, they have different linked in profiles with completely different backgrounds (unless one is a decoy). the bchad is east coast pimping, while the chad is west coast balling.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Alls I know is that I have a better chance in > getting into Columbia by trying to befriend > bchad-(awesomeness) via online by being a complete > stranger that he is probably creeped out by, than > studying for the GMAT + CFA + job experience + > being top 2% of the population. > > Chance in convincing bchad to write me a rec = > 0.01% > Acceptance through blind application = <10.01>% Aren’t you supposed to be a pretty hot girl? Doubt it’ll freak him out.