Bear market over, eh?

Just got me self some FAZ in the 18’s. Come join the dark side.

You mean you haven’t jumped out a window yet?

It wasn’t a high enough window.

so you were all cash earlier this week?

Why shd I ?? I am not a crazy perma bear…I got rid of all my SKF when all the bank stocks hit their new 52 week lows (like C at 1 dollar). I know they wont let them fail.

I wasnt cash I went long for the dead cat bounce.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why shd I ?? I am not a crazy perma bear…I got > rid of all my SKF when all the bank stocks hit > their new 52 week lows (like C at 1 dollar). I > know they wont let them fail. Good call, i am sure you sold C at like the lowest tick of that period. I have faith in you

i make $10m a day on the CBOT. thats why i have so much time for AF. you’ll hear about me when i become a systemic risk.

I told Petra Nemcova that I was too tired last night

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wasnt cash I went long for the dead cat bounce. Fantastic… Market down you make money, market up you make money. Do you have it all automated or do you still have to monitor your trading account sometimes ?

What happened to your theory about all the hedge funds shorting the economy to 0?

Yet again I am correct…only Idiots are investing long term in this market. We may see yet another 52 week low for the DOW soon. Its funny that just when people think we are out of the woods, the furious shorting resumes.

I see you kept it over the weekend? I’m holding SKF so I’m loving the market today as well.

Feeling good about my puts. Although my mutual funds are going to get slaughtered.

GS is wayyy overpriced…I think 70s is a reasonable target.

I think your mom is a reasonable target…

this is a bull market retraction.

and sort of curious who declared that the bear market was over… was there a vote that we all missed? so please do tell me who officially declared it was over and when i can expect the markets to go to 0. Thanks. Also, just sorta thinking a bit more long-term - do ya think I should get my haircut next week or just let it get sorta gruffy? Let me know what your mom likes. Thanks.

Personal insults will not make the market go up.

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and sort of curious who declared that the bear > market was over… a few of us AFers got together for beer and decalred it. > > was there a vote that we all missed? yes there was a vite but i made the final decision so please do > tell me who officially declared it was over and > when i can expect the markets to go to 0. November 2012 Thanks. > Also, just sorta thinking a bit more long-term - > do ya think I should get my haircut next week or > just let it get sorta gruffy? let it grow. Let me know what > your mom likes. she likes my dad. Thanks. welcome