Bear

You guys should have heard the bearish rant I hit Bankin’ with over a few beers last night. Don’t get me started after I have a few Coors in me. lol.

Coors! = Barf

Shoot that pdf to my office e-mail when you have a chance. It was a good time, but my wife let me have it when I got home talking about “I stood her up.” Women… Lets hit a different bar next time. While Shiner is an acceptable substitute, I was disappointed to find that they didn’t have Sam Adams on tap or in bottles.

sent. and deal on round 2. my wife was surprisingly cool, even after i stopped by a buddies for a few more beers on my way home and didnt show until 11.

classic - I dropped a similar bear rant on mwvt9 over drinks on Friday night. Maybe it’s some kind of detachment from the CFAI curriculum that has us feeling so down? or maybe it’s the Florida real estate market and plummeting national incomes.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > classic - I dropped a similar bear rant on mwvt9 > over drinks on Friday night. > > Maybe it’s some kind of detachment from the CFAI > curriculum that has us feeling so down? or maybe > it’s the Florida real estate market and plummeting > national incomes. Grizzly like…

When I lived in the hudson valley, a neighbor who ran a honey farm had a pet black bear. The day after I meet it the great internet bubble started to unwind. Totally, irrelevant, I know.

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is sh!t but, hey, I’m in a police station. Even less relevant, a lot less actually, but that’s the first thing I thought of when I read your story.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we > used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I > mean. That was good. This is sh!t but, hey, I’m in > a police station. > > Even less relevant, a lot less actually, but > that’s the first thing I thought of when I read > your story. +1 Love that movie.