Being laid off permanently when WFH

Yes I know all the basics

I’ll send you a DM. Also you could consider freelancing for temporary income.

1 Like

pal, i know it seems like the end of the world but i haven’t had a job in 6 months. it’s been the best 6 months of my life. in that time i got my expenses down to 200$ a month meditating in the mountains.

the sooner you realize, all this is a fraud, science has no fking clue where we’re going, the great industrial revolution has done nothing but bring sadness, despair and sorrow to many cultures the quicker you realize that none of this matters.

learn to grow some food, hold you loved ones tight and remember that मोक्ष will only be attained through आध्यात्मिकता

हर हर महादेव!!

1 Like

Thank you!! It’s a good time for me to reflect and move on :grimacing:

Thank you in advance!

CPA and passed all levels of the CFA ?

can’t imagine you’ll have difficulty landing a job once this thing blows over .

I regret not getting my CPA as there are so many more finance/accounting jobs than jobs that require a CFA.

you can PM me and I could help you out (work at Scotiabank ) , but I’m not even sure if companies are hiring right now ?

Thanks so much!!!

Hold your head high man, layoffs happen to the best of us - especially now with the global recession. Use this time wisely and take a few weeks to enjoy the summer. I’ve been in your seat before and I will say you usually land on your feet with a better position and higher pay. I work with quite a few of the banks in Canada - what region are you in?

Voyager - same to you. When travel restrictions I’ll likely be on your campus especially if you are in Montreal.

I feel sorry for you, pal. Don’t worry tough times make the brightest people! All the best with your career.