Benchmark for L2 practice test

For all you Level 3 folk…do any of you remember what you were scoring on your L2 practice exams (Schweser, BCFA, etc) leading up to the test? I took my first 6 hour practice exam and got in the 50’s…so just wondering what I should strive for and reasonably expect to pass…I heard the low 60’s was a good benchmark… And did you find Schweser exams to be more difficult than the actual? Just want to know from first hand experience thanks…

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,697092,page=2

thanks mw…but I want to know from people who actually passed L2…what they were scoring prior to the actual test…

In the weeks before the exam i was scoring very low 60’s in book 6 exams. Studied like a maniac after that, had 1 week off prior to the exam. I ended up passing by a fair margin, everything >70 except 2-3 small value subjects.

cfalover Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks mw…but I want to know from people who > actually passed L2…what they were scoring prior > to the actual test… You are studying to be an analyst. Cross reference names on LIII boards and those in the thread. ; )

> cfalover Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thanks mw…but I want to know from people who > > actually passed L2…what they were scoring > prior > > to the actual test… > you do realize we are all studying for an exam too, right? here are mine from the thread, but do your own homework. budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1 am 72 > 1 pm 62 > 2 am 74 > 2 pm 77 > 3 am 74

budfox thanks…don’t understand what you mean about doing my own homework though…I just asked a simple question…and MW…I have no idea what you meant either…my brain is mush right now.

cfalover, I probably averaged around 70% for the Schweser practice exams. However, the best representation of the exam were the CFAI mock exams. It had very similar difficulty and language. Schweser’s exams are too technical.

Thank you Slash and Sims

I did the L2 CFAI Mock last year (score around 60-65). the difficulty is very close to the real thing, better than the CFAI sample exam