Bengals Cheerleader Arrested For Having Sex With Student

The best part is that this is not a one-and-done situation for this kid. Even for average-looking guys, hot chicks heavily favor dudes who have proven themselves worthy of dating other hot chicks before. Also, any dude who has dated a hot chick will never be afraid again of hitting on a chick that could be considered out of his league, therefore significantly improving his odds of living a happy, selfish pounding life.

I see what you did there.

I think if I were that kid I’d have to end my life just so I could go out on top

its such a double standard…if this was a male cheerleader, he would never get the same respect…he would in fact be a pedo…

+1. Every girl in school is going to be on this kid’s jock .

So, this is like a positive feedback loop, right? The fact that he got the teacher/cheerleader in the first place means that he must have already been some kind of BSD. Now, he has reputation points in addition to whatever BSD powers he had before. At this rate, this kid is going to be the next Ron Jeremy.

Ron Jeremey is actually a big loser…

How he got her doesn’t matter. He could be a complete loser, but for whatever reason she decided she wanted some of that. So, whatever he really was before, and probably still is now, is irrelevant because he is now the dude that nailed the teacher/cheerleader and the ladies will see him that way. It’s kind of like dude who gets into HBS and none of his classmates can figure out how he got in, but he still gets a great job because he’s an HBS grad. Even if he tanks at his several jobs after HBS, he’ll manage to get another great job because employers will think there must be something great there if he got into HBS.

and here i am without even a high school degree…

My point is that weenies don’t get to bang hot teachers to begin with. Most likely, this kid was already a stud. So, while this cheerleader-teacher serves to elevate certain students to superstardom, such opportunity is only available to students who already meet some lofty criteria.

Same with Harvard Business School. Yes, graduates of such programs are elevated to a high social status. However, such elevation, through tough admissions, is generally only available to people who have potential for success. Your example of the underqualified admittee is extremely rare.

That is a perfect comparison, ohai.

Acceptance to HBS = banging hot chicks = being approved for a high limit credit card

They only let guys in who don’t really need to get in / could get it lots of other places. If getting into HBS (or other from the above list) is going to be the best thing that ever happened to you, then you’re not getting in.

In other words, every girl loves a winner.

There have been several hot teacher sleeps with student incidents over the years, granted none of said hot teachers were NFL cheerleaders before, but the students were generally losers.

I don’t think most of us are qualified to say these guys are losers. The male brain and the female brain perceive loserdom very differently.

The guys who have been the “victims” in the hot female teacher sleeps with student scandals have generally not been popular with the female students. They have generally been shy, nerdy guys with low self-esteem. As a shy, nerdy guy myself (although probably with too much self-esteem), I feel qualified to call them losers, at least in the HS mating arena. I think this is exactly what attracts these older, hot women to them. They know the student will worship them, and that is a huge turnon for them, something they can’t get in a “normal” relationship. I think they are also confident that their boy-toy won’t say anything to anyone about it. If hot teacher is sleeping with the captain of the football team, everyone in school will know about it in a matter of hours because he won’t be able to keep it to himself.

i’m generally shy, nerdy, low esteem too…don’t see me bagging these chicks at any age…

My thoughts too. But to higgmond’s credit… if I banged the hot teacher in high school, you could be sure I wouldn’t be telling anybody for fear that it would end!

I would make a tape and try to break into the movie buisness like Kim K and Paris Hilton…i can have my own reality show afterwards…of course…i’ll pick stocks on the side too…

I love this word. I could use a good translation to French these days.