Bernanke's Phone Number

The market is down over 300 points. Will someone please call Bernanke and tell him to make an emergency rate cut! I might lose money on my portfolio today. Isn’t the Fed’s job to prevent this from happening?

I think they should just start send us all (OK, well just the Americans) some hundred dollar bills fresh of the press to “stimulate” the economy. Oh wait, I guess they are now aren’t they.

When berny discovered it costs $1.50 for a cup of coffee he decided to leave the printing press unplugged for a few days… wait for some deflation.

No…its not his job. He shouldnt give a rats a** is the market is down 300 or up 300.

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think they should just start send us all (OK, > well just the Americans) some hundred dollar bills > fresh of the press to “stimulate” the economy. Oh > wait, I guess they are now aren’t they. It’s really amazing that Americans are fooled by this stuff. “OK. We’re going to borrow a bunch of money from you so that we can give it back to you and then have you spend it”.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA_Halifax Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think they should just start send us all (OK, > > well just the Americans) some hundred dollar > bills > > fresh of the press to “stimulate” the economy. > Oh > > wait, I guess they are now aren’t they. > > It’s really amazing that Americans are fooled by > this stuff. “OK. We’re going to borrow a bunch > of money from you so that we can give it back to > you and then have you spend it”. Well I don’t what’s worse, borrwing the money to begin with (not just because it’s from China, I’m not a Sino-Phobe like Lou Dobbs or Jack Cafferty) and then creating more debt which eventually has to be paid off by printing money to devalue the dollar, or just skipping the middle man and prining the cash NOW!!! I’m starting to sound like Ron Paul I guess aren’t I!

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No…its not his job. He shouldnt give a rats a** > is the market is down 300 or up 300. I’m pretty sure that Eddie Deezen was being sarcastic.

I should be careful what I say. Bloomberg TV just said some people now think this might happen.