Best bet for item set practice?

This year I’m using the CFAI books and making my own notes as I go through the sections. So I don’t need any review books from prep companies. However, I’ve noticed that I have a lot more trouble with item set questions that the regular multiple choice, so I’d like to do as many practice questions in that format as possible. The problem I have with the CFAI practice is that its all on the computer, while the exam is on paper. I tend to get headaches staring at the computer when trying to do these exams. Aside from doing the item set questions in the back of the CFAI book, what other products can I get to help practice?

I suggest the Schweser Q-bank (and possibly the Stalla Passmaster) software. You can make your own exams and it charts your scores across sections so you can see what sections you are weakest in. I haven’t used Passmaster before, but I assume its similar to the Schweser product. (btw - you can print the exams to take them with you and write on them)

Really Stalla P-master or Schweser Q-bank is the way to go for practice problems. Both companies print paper versions of practice exams. I think you can order them separately mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I suggest the Schweser Q-bank (and possibly the > Stalla Passmaster) software. You can make your own > exams and it charts your scores across sections so > you can see what sections you are weakest in. I > haven’t used Passmaster before, but I assume its > similar to the Schweser product. (btw - you can > print the exams to take them with you and write on > them)