Best Burger

Dallas has a number of great burger restaurants. Twisted Root, Maple & Motor, and Angry Dog to name a few.

For Chicago peeps, Kuma’s Corner. They have the best burger in the Windy City. Just sayin’. edit: just saw dspapo’s comment. I think half the reason Kuma’s is so good is the extremely long wait. I’m definitely hitting up the place the next time I am back in Chi-town. m

Seeing that food is one of my favorite things, and burgers are one of my favorite foods, I thought I’d dredge this up.

Word on the Chester’s. Although it’s gone downhill since they stopped putting the poppy seeds on the bun. My friend who has traveled the states says that it’s the second best in the US, behind All-American in Massapequa, NY.

I’ve eaten In N Out twice. Didn’t do much for me.

What-a-burger.

For any of you guys in Socal you should try Umami… its not bang for your buck like In’n Out but its received some great reviews.

http://www.gq.com/food-travel/alan-richman/201012/umami-burger-los-angeles-best-burger-alan-richman

I’d recommend you try the “Manly” burger. Blake, there’s one in Palo Alto now, hit it up:

http://www.umami.com/umami-burger/eats/palo-alto/

Y’all need to clean your colons!

I tried Umami when I visited my bro… overated.

Just like the phenenom of ShakeShack. The brainwashed ‘lines’ of people outside the one on the upperwestside befuddles me.

^Respect.

ShakeShack is legit delicious…it’s just overpriced because 1) it’s a tiny burger in comparison to others 2) it’s still fast food.

Angry Dog is pretty good. New Orleans has a place called Port of Call that is pretty legit. And if you aren’t homophobic, Clover Grill is good as well.

I take back what I said about The Counter.

If you eat that even just twice a week, you’ll gain weight like no tomorrow. Stay away.

There’s a good burger in Arlington, VA called Big Buns…huge burger w/ secret sauce, fried egg, and any other toppings you want. i f*cks with that.

^Respect!

Better than Ray’s Hellburger ? I’m going to be back in VA in July – may have to check this place out. I currently have reservations at Obelisk in DC

I see Big buns is right near Ballston metro. I’m def going to hit it up since it’s easy to get to.

Rays is pretty good, not gonna lie. But the sauce they put on the burger at big buns is solid…i call it secret sauce cuz i swear theres some drug in it…but i think its just a chipotle aioli sauce…make sure you get that on your burger and extra for the fries. Don’t forget to ask for the fried egg…obviously the best part.

you get it on with your burgers? if you say so.

it’s an expression we black people use sometimes.

Fatburger in LA.

five guys is danky

also, I second that fried egg on a burger is good

Respect.