Best Burger

Fried egg is good on just about anything, ice cream being a very obvious exception.

Definitely the McChouble, hands down.

McDouble + McChicken combined, toss extra bun. $2, BAM!

According to my man Charles Ramsey, McD takes the cake hands down. He did bolt out of the house with a half eaten Big Mac in his hands! He wouldn’t dare leave it unattended.

I’m still waiting for the McVodka.

All of this mcdonalds talk just makes me remember the dude who beat down those ghetto chicks who spit on him, slapped him, and then hopped over the counter only to get their skulls beaten in…and im down with what mcleod said.

Top five burger chains that we wish were national (by Yahoo!)

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/5-regional-burger-chains-wish-were-national-121200724.html

I definitely agree with the Whataburger thing. They have the best chain hamburgers I have ever tasted. (And trust me–I’ve eaten lots of burgers.)

Sonic (which didn’t make the list) would be a close second.

Ray’s has had some issues with their location. There were three I think, but now there might be only one. I like Five Guys more than Ray’s, but Ray’s allows more customization if you’re into that sort of thing.

Wow! this thread has given me new life! I’m going to Arlington, VA, and need to try some of the eats.

For those who have been there, which is better? Rays or Big Buns? (FYI - There’s a 5 guys here in West Texas, so if it doesn’t beat that, I better try something else)

Sup Greenie, how’s the fitness regiment going?

I’m breaking a sweat just thinking about all these yummy dead cows that need to get et!

And…this morning, I went for a jog/walk. I’m only going about 1.5 miles right now. I jogged the first half of the 1.5, and walked the second half. I know it’s not much, but it’s a good start.

Next week, I hope to jog 1.0 of the 1.5. Then a week later, I’ll do 1.25 of the 1.5. Over the next few months, I’d like to get back to the same shape I was in while I was in the Marine Corps. The best time I ever got was 3 miles in 22:30.

Does it have to be a fast food place?

Otherwise my favorite is Marche Du Sud in midtown east.

Naw. Somebody else already threw out Chester’s in San Antonio. I seconded that one, and it’s not fast food.

My buddy who took me to NYC said that All-American out in Massapequa was the best he’d ever eaten, and Chester’s was second. The only burgers I ever ate in the northeast US were at White Castle and Junior’s in Brooklyn.

i don’t know where to find the best burger in the US, but I definetely know where where to find the worst: Friday’s on 5th Ave. The worst Friday’s and burger experience in my life.

PS for the best burger ask Harold and Kumar

I always wanted to try White Castle, ever since “Harold and Cumar”, but then “Harold and Kumar Part 2” came out and I changed my mind

How good it is directly correlates to how high you are.

I didn’t think White Castle was all that good. And it definitely caused some belly bomb issues.

Haha, never been high. I guess no White Castle for me:)

^That’s a bummer.

Cheeburger Cheeburger makes a good burger and some darn good cheese fries. Five Guys is the best I’ve had though. I like my burgers simple: meat, cheese, bacon, ketchup, bun. In the summer, replace the bacon with pork roll and I’m a happy guy.

What’s a bummer? That she’s never been high or never been to White Castle?