Best CFA lunch

Best home-cooked lunch on CFA exam day?

Maybe a wrap and a cereal bar. Drink water but not so much that you have to go the wii wii every five minutes.

Sandwich Water (not too much) Almonds (helps the brain work) Ritalin (boost to help you through the final hours of the exam)

I was thinking about a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread. Some baby carrots, an apple, and almonds. Some coffee to help me focus on the last 3 hours and I was also gonna do some pushup’s to get the blood flowing and go for a walk.

Is Ritalin the same thing as Adderall?

SJZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is Ritalin the same thing as Adderall? does the same thing…

Isn’t that a little like taking steriods so you can do better in baseball? Why don’t you just sneak in a piece of paper with a bunch of formulas on it. That would probably help your scores too.

sandmanuva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isn’t that a little like taking steriods so you > can do better in baseball? Why don’t you just > sneak in a piece of paper with a bunch of formulas > on it. That would probably help your scores too. I’m not sure you’re allowed to do that. I will check the CFA website and confirm thou :slight_smile:

If you can, have sex, probably take a lot of pressure off the shoulders. I might just roll the dice since the GF is in florida.

My roommate took adderall before a midterm and was shaking/sweating the whole test. Stupid.

Don’t eat anything heavy that might make you feel sleepy in the PM session. However, do make sure that you DO eat something as the exam is quite long, and you WILL get hungry. Some exam centers provide water coolers to help you hydrate.

Something gassy will entertain your comrades, and perhaps give you a comparative advantage.

My test center (Hong Kong) prohibits bringing in ur own food, so instead they’re selling lunch boxes at inflated prices…I’m tempted to slip in some homemade veggie sushi of my own tho, I doubt they’ll notice with 3600 people milling about. :stuck_out_tongue: