Best Corporate Finance School

I am looking for a one year to 18 month MBA program that offers excellent corporate finance placement. Do you have any suggestions? How are those European programs like IE or InSead or LBS? Thanks in advance.

I would suggest HEC Paris’ 16 month MBA program. Any of the top 5-10 schools in Europe would be just fine. I would not suggest Insead - they are basically 100% consulting. Also, Insead’s program is way too short at 10 months for someone wanting to do a career change.

If you read an earlier topic below, you will learn that nobody beats “University of Northeast Virginia, USA”

AlphaSeeker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you read an earlier topic below, you will learn > that nobody beats “University of Northeast > Virginia, USA” The topic ranks number 2 in a google search!!!

Stupid question: jobs in corporate finance: financial analyst, investment analyst, account etc. If so, these entry level jobs only pay 60k or so, how could MBA graduates make 100k?

stupid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stupid question: jobs in corporate finance: > financial analyst, investment analyst, account > etc. If so, these entry level jobs only pay 60k or > so, how could MBA graduates make 100k? that 100K typically involves a sign on bonus. Also, you see a lot of people get 90 or 95K and they stretch it up to 100K to say they make 6 figs.