Best Foundation/Endowment to work for

Any thoughts out there of which is the best foundation and/or endowment to manage money at? Thanks!

Yale’s endowment

There are a lot of really, really, really good ones out there, but Yale stands head and shoulders above everything else.

Princton and Stanford are always mentioned too. But Swenson from Yale is THE man when it comes to endowments. BTW I’ve assumed by best you mean best performing.

Well, we can all do a google search to see what the largest AUM is for foundations / endowments. I would define best as a combination of best performing, high prestige and large asset size. Thoughts on the foundation front?

“I would define best as a combination of best performing, high prestige and large asset size.” My “little man” is well performing, quite prestigious, and a large-sized asset. I win.

HMC- largest endowment and Meyer has quite a track record: +20% annually over 15 yrs if i remember correctly. although he’s been gone for a couple years. and i’m not sure if they’ve got anyone else since El-Erian left either.

Anyone going to mention CalPERS? Would be nice to have $230 Bil to toss around. Not really an endowment, but whatever.