Best jobs if you love FSA

Hi all, Although from my other thread I indicated I have had difficulty in getting into true finance, I started thinking about perhaps trying to target it down. So this has me asking: What is the best job if you really like doing financial statement analysis? Opinions? If that is the function I really like, in terms of looking at the trends projecting, analysis, etc what are some of the jobs that would meet this need the best? One of the things do on the side is tutoring as well as some analysis for a VERY small local M&A firm. In doing the work for this firm I just do short and dirty financial analysis (trending, vs industry, etc). This type of work I really enjoy. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

You could get into credit analysis. Pretty much every large company has a credit division. They spend alot of time approving credit/looking at balance sheets…

Do they really do much analysis though? Most of the ones I worked with in Audit seemed to pretty much pull a D&B or Coface report and not do a whole lot. But thanks for the thought, something I should look into.

Forensic accounting …