Best Method of Prepration? - Please Help !

Hi all. I have a few questions. 1. Is the Curriculum longer(amount of material and/or # of pages) or the SchweserNotes? 2. Is it quicker to cover the entire Curriculum or all of the SchweserNotes(which cover the entire curriculum)? This may depend on the way the material is presented such that a reader is able to understand better. It may also depend on the amount of material or number of pages. 3. Basically, which method(the Curriculum or the SchweserNotes) is the quicker and and at the same time more effective way to prepare for the Level 1 Exam in December? I see on the homepage that the majority of people rely on just the Study Notes and very few people rely just on the Curriculum so I took that as an indicator that the SchweserNotes are more preferred. I would greatly appreciate all of your opinions on this because I don’t have much time left to prepare but since I’m not working, I can definitely prepare but I need the quicker but at the same time effective way to prepare for the exam. Thank you all very much

Hey well its surprising you are askng questions like these now with just 28 days left to the exam… anyway now with less time and many hours in your hand you can still finish everything… 1. The curriculum(CFAI books) is very vast and would take months to just read through…rely on schweser. 2. quicker to finish just all of the schweser notes as its all concise. Schweser schweser dude…thats all you need to refer to with just a few days remaining. All th best!

I greatly appreciate the reply. Can anyone else also provide their opinion?

Schweser is much much shorter, its a little late to be starting though isnt it?

mrbrownstone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser is much much shorter, its a little late > to be starting though isnt it? Yes it is late but i’m not working and I have all the time on my hands. I have absolutely no problem putting in 12 hours every day for the next 28 days to prepare. That’s more than 300 hours. In fact I prefer that, as opposed to spending 2 hours a day for the past 6 months. Its an individual preference thing. Thank you for the response. Schweser is much shorter but is it also an effective way to prepare for the Level 1 exam? In other words, would you say that studying only Schweser is effective to pass the exam? I see on the homepage that 45% of people rely just on StudyNotes but I just want to make sure. What do you guys think?

mohsinulhaq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mrbrownstone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Schweser is much much shorter, its a little > late > > to be starting though isnt it? > > > Yes it is late but i’m not working and I have all > the time on my hands. I have absolutely no problem > putting in 12 hours every day for the next 28 days > to prepare. That’s more than 300 hours. In fact I > prefer that, as opposed to spending 2 hours a day > for the past 6 months. Its an individual > preference thing. > > Thank you for the response. Schweser is much > shorter but is it also an effective way to prepare > for the Level 1 exam? In other words, would you > say that studying only Schweser is effective to > pass the exam? I see on the homepage that 45% of > people rely just on StudyNotes but I just want to > make sure. > > What do you guys think? get your fridge stocked and stay in your room all day every day from here on out, youre gonna murder this bad boy

Go for Arifirfanullah videos… These are so good for preprations… every topic is thoroughly explained and in very simple language.

I used these videos for prepration.

i am with you mrbrownstone , this is the method you study …

Why are we bumping a topic from 2009?

Mr. Avinash thinks the arifirfanullah videos are so cool that even the old candidates should watch them. angel

Who might have possibly earned the charter by now! cheeky