Best of luck, everyone!

It’s been a pleasure meeting all of you this Spring (many old friends, and some new friends) and discussing curriculum questions.

When you think about where you were a month ago, two months ago, three months ago, you can see how far you’ve progressed getting ready for this exam.

Have a relaxing Friday, and knock it out of the park on Saturday. We all look forward to the posts in July telling us that you’ve passed and are on your way to Level III.

Thank you…you have done a hell of a job bringing us where we are… regardless whatever is the outcome of this exam, I’ll always be greatful for your kind efforts.(and i am sure many others will)

Agreed, thanks S2000, and I realized a couple days ago that on your website I was the one who dubbed you the “Oracle of Analyst Forum.” I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. Cheers.

Thanks for all your help & contribution to this forum.

Always appreciate your help magician. Looking forward to your congratulatory post when I pass.

itera isn’t.

Thank you very much for your support and for answering our questions

much appreciated

it was just some random google search for something that i ended up being here …

i wish i was here in january when i started and i was not even sure how to proceed… thank u

and gud luck to everyone

Thanks for taking the time to add your input. Your posts and website have been very helpful!

Thank you S2000! You are AWESOMESAUCE

thanks for the endless help and MANY thanks for the time/effort you put into your blog!

Thanks for all your help!

All your inputs are really helpful. Really appreciated!

Sincerely thank you Magician, I don’t know if I’m gonna pass or not, but you definitely helped me getting much more confident in the exam than a month ago. (from reading your answers on my questions as well as on other candidates’ questions)

thanks… those last few months went by fast.

Thanks you Magician, its always great reading your expert opinion on any of the complex topics, which settles down any clarification we need.

Thank you and good luck everyone.

Thanks

I’m very worried about the exam on Saturday. Mock A and B had very easy questions compared to 2012 and 2013 mock. This may be lulling me into a false sense of security…

Thank you for all your support and time. You are awesome S2000 !

Smagician Sir is CFA God.