Best of luck on Saturday!

Thanks for your help Bill

Hey Bill (S2000),

You answered a few questions for me from time to time on the site and I used your Financial Exam Help 123 site as well. I know you were looking at putting in a paywall, and I understand and believe you should be compensated for your help, so I decided to pay you anyway.

I sent you an Amazon gift card for $10.00 via email. It’s not a lot, but it’s something and it’s mostly a way to clear my mind that you were compensated in some way, as it seemed you only wanted a minor amount for access to your site. Also, it probably didn’t take you that long to respond to my questions : ).

Anyhoo, I emailed the gift card to your email on the website info@financialexamhelp123.com. Please check your spam folder if you can’t find it.

Thanks,

CFAbeatmeup

I doubt it. There are too many subtleties.

But I’d come close, I bet.

That’s very kind of you, Jamal.

Thanks for all the help!

Thank you, Bill :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Ernest

Thank you so much Bill!

Bill, thanks so much for your unquantifiable help.

We can do this for sure.

Good luck all of you!

Bill, I laughed so hard when I read, " At a recent wedding reception, one of the guests asked Bill to do some magic with a small butter container. He closed his hand around it and asked her to blow on it. She was stunned when he opened his hand and the butter was gone!" Haha that’s very impressive…

Thanks for all your help Bill.

I would have been more confused if the butter was still there…

^

Thanks everyone for your contributions, answers, questions, and supports in the past few weeks/months

Thanks Mr.Magician for taking time to reply our questions. Your website is very helpful.

I am now less than 12 hrs away from the exam… Good night and Best of luck !!! smiley

Board will be going down soon. These last few months have been ridiculous, L2 curriculum is a monster. It’ll all be over soon!

Good luck to everyone!!!

S2000Magician,

Didn’t know you were into cars!

Yeah the F-series motors that Honda Motors put out is hard to beat. Do you have an SP1 or SP2?

I have a 97 Jetta VR6 that doesn’t even put out nearly 200hp, and that’s coming from a 2.8L staggered 6-cylinder. Got a little more torque though.

Also got a mitshubishi lancer evoulution. One of the older ones with the 4G63T power-plant, it’s definitely nice. Take a break S2000, you’ve helped us a lot and I appreciate it. Hopefully I can kill level 2 tomorrow!

Thank you for your help, advice, and support, S2000magician!

Best of luck tomorrow to all my fellow candidates!!