Best of luck on Saturday!

You’re about to take the most difficult of the three CFA exams (in my humble opinion); Saturday’s the day.

You’ve put in the time, you’ve come here with your questions (and, I hope, have gotten them answered), and you know a lot more about financial analysis than you did in January. Now’s the chance for you to show off what you know. Do your best.

Take a breather on Friday. A little light review – Ethics, formulae, lists of junk to remember – is all you should be doing.

You’ve already passed Level I, so you know how to relax during the test; be sure that you do.

At worst, you’ll fail a stupid exam and have to come back next year. Many good analysts do. It’s not a big deal. If you weren’t safe in your own home, that would be a big deal. If you had a family member with a terminal illness, that would be a big deal. Failing this exam doesn’t even come close. Do your best, and you can be proud, win or lose.

Best of luck on Saturday!

I just want to thank you for all of your help. Your knowledge, passion and willingness to help has been invaluable. I appreciate everything. You’re seriously a rockstar.

I will see to it that the beast is slain on Saturday.

Thanks.

Thanks S2000, what’s under the hood of your car

Thanks for all your help and words of encouragement, Bill.

Thanks S2000, you deserve all the superlatives

Thanks boss! We will make you proud!

My question is, what does S2000 do on CFA Saturday? Is he proctoring a test somewhere? Out enjoying the summer weather? Or quietly stroking his cat in a dark room, chuckling at the collective misery and eventual catharsis of 100k+ people

Thank you for all of your help

Thanks for all the help! Much appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3L9ege5-M

“This is a street fight. It’s a question of who wants it most.”

I lost a lot of money on Drago that night.

LOL!! nice one

Thanks everyone for being on the forum as a motivational force. What have passed cannot be reversed, instead of worrying about what you dont know, focus on what you do know, take exam like a warrior … remember! the worst is you would fail and can re appear… there are far bigger deals in life. Good luck everybody!

My baby – my wife has named her _ Lola _ for some reason – has 216,000 miles on her. She recently got a heart transplant: another 2-litre S2000 engine with about 50,000 miles on it.

It’s hard to argue with a stock engine that puts out nearly 2 horsepower per cubic inch. Years ago I performed at a Ferrari show (which included Lamborghinis, a Ford GT, and others), and there were, perhaps, two cars that put out more horsepower per cubic inch than my Honda.

He’s out riding his horse.

We’ll probably get sandwiches, ride to the park, have a picnic lunch, and ride back to the barn.

Thanks so much for this post. Perspective.

S2000, just curious. If you had to take all 3 levels again without studying. Would you be able to pass it all?

Good luck everybody

Thank you Magician Sir…