Best pick up lines

Probably should’ve just messaged @GorillaNerd but here we go.

With all this down time, bumble and hinge are lit. So much action!

What’s your best pick up line?!

i’ve never used pick up lines unless i was mad joking. my typical approach is I raise my hands up as if i am surrendering to cops then I say hey i thought you were cute, just wanted to say how are you? then it turns to a convo. when i run out of things to say, i ask if they want to exchange numbers. then i bombard them with requests to hang out for the weekend every wednesday. usually i invite them clubbing, or a date at the beach.

haha for me, 60% of the time, it works every time.

Today I matched with two absolute rockets. Hopefully at least one of them is down. Send your prayers my way!!

haha definitely wouldn’t mind being long 50yrs with either of them.

If she’s a blue-chip type then go for it my friend. :kissing_heart:

Make sure you have enough :moneybag: to get a to go box for her kid. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Nahh. I’m all for equality, I’m almost a feminist! If yout want to live the high life with the go-to boxes for ya boy and them cars with tinted windows, you better earn it yaself!

The hit rate was pretty rough for me when I was out spitting game. Not all matches turn to dates. Not all chicks that give you their number are really down to meet up. Best to keep your expectations low and your numbers up. Ghosting is prevalent, and I always say if ur not blocked then ur not trying hard enough. Lol. Leave no stone unturned.

haha it’s home run or nothing. Swing for them fences or go drink a beer!

What are you doing after this? Want to hang out at my place. I live somewhat close to the beach. This is what I said to my fiancé. She laughs cuz I am literally 5 miles from the beach. Lol

Barstow is waaaaaaaay further inland than 5 miles, mijo!!! :cactus: :snake: :lizard: :desert:

Mid-term buy and hold. Ladies that you introduce to your team mates but not your grand ma! Ya know what I mean?!

I’m turning 33 this year. Still running wild like like a bond trader in the 80’s! Probably should settle down but who cares when there’s so much volatility!

Haha nah I live pretty close to manhattan beach. Back then I used to run there. It was about a 11 mile run front and back. Yea I should not have settled down. Ever since I planned to get married, I lost hair, gained weight, and spent a fuckton of money only for the wedding to be prolly moved due to corona. Must suck to be single right now though and being forced to hunker down. It ain’t fair!

Collect the dividends and enjoy mid term buy and hold then buddy. :raised_hands:

pretty hilarious. i love youtube algo.