Best Scrooge you've ever known

Chad for nuking harmless fun threads right before Christmas? RIP czarhc?

From a female superior to her subordinate: Subordinate - Can I take off an hour early tomorrow, I need to pick up my kids from daycare earlier for the holiday. Supervisor - If you leave early tomorrow, don’t bother coming in the next day. I’ve been told there is a special place in hell for females who don’t help other females in the business world. This Supervisor is a prime example. What a b!tch!

Why should she be able to get off early when everyone else has to work a normal day? Screw her and her kids.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why should she be able to get off early when > everyone else has to work a normal day? Screw her > and her kids. I had this exact same reasoning before I had a kid. Things change let me tell you. I’m fortunate to be in a position where I tell them I will be gone to take my kid to the Dr. or to pick him up early rather than having to ask for permission to do so. If it came down to it, I can always get another job, I can’t get another kid ( yes, I can get additional kids, but not another one just like the one I have.)

CFAvsMBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From a female superior to her subordinate: > > Subordinate - Can I take off an hour early > tomorrow, I need to pick up my kids from daycare > earlier for the holiday. > > Supervisor - If you leave early tomorrow, don’t > bother coming in the next day. > > I’ve been told there is a special place in hell > for females who don’t help other females in the > business world. This Supervisor is a prime > example. What a b!tch! Technically, couldn’t the supervisor be joking? If the subordinate takes Christmas eve off an hour early, she doesn’t have to worry coming in the next day because it is Christmas!