Best thing for CFAI material

Wondering what is the best way to dispose off CFAI material? Recycling? Will it be of any use in local library? any other serious suggestions?

Why not just keep them?

Ebay

If you don’t want to keep them at least consider that maybe you aren’t doing this for the right reasons.

London Marathon goes past my window. I could try and hit some of the quicker runners with these books next year. That will be teaching them a lesson… aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaaa (evil laugh)

I do not think i would refer these in near future so wanted them to be of good use to someone. Thinking of craigs… in case someone wants to get a picture of L2 before he actually register? what say?

dotslash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do not think i would refer these in near future > so wanted them to be of good use to someone. > Thinking of craigs… in case someone wants to get > a picture of L2 before he actually register? what > say? I could see that being more applicable for L1. I think once you’ve gotten past L1 it’s a more cut & dry answer as to whether you should register for L2 or not. Either you want to continue or you don’t. I just keep them in my office as reference material. Even if I rarely crack them, it still looks somewhat impressive (L1 are there as well). They also serve as a reminder to calm down on the stress during work. After all, I could be working AND studying right now.

just use it to wipe your butt hehehhehe PS: thought this was about the laugh PS2: can the selling of CFAI materials triger the copy rights issues?

i’ll use it to wipe my ass

putoption Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ll use it to wipe my ass Be carefull, the ink is not waterproof…you migh end up with some quant on you ass. It should stick this time…