Best way to practice - Qbank or ...?

hey guys, Need some advice from you all. I was a late beginner to this whole cfa thing. I registered and started studying around 2-3rd week of feb. and given the time constrain, I decided to browse thru the CFA material first and then take some practice questions. As of today, I hv completed first 3 books (I mean just reading part) and think I should take some practice questions on these areas (ethics, quant, econ, and FSA) first and then go and try to finish as much remaining part as possible. I’m planning to take 2 CFA mock exams a week before actual exam. So do you have any suggestions on best way to practice? I believe Qbank would be the best, but want to know about other options as well. How is Allen resources? Going by my level of preparation and also available time to study, I am really doubtful if I can make it. But I want to give it my best shot. Thanks for the advice, Anny

I would recommend Schweser (Q BANK)… When I took level 1 in December I only used the CFAI text and that may not have been the best choice, just bc there is so much info within the CFAI text… It seemed like most people went with either the Schweser or Stella packages… I am now using the Schweser package (along with CFAI text) for level two and like it so much better (hopefully it works!)…