best way to procrastinate?

just wondering what you guys like to do to take your mind of study for a period of time? ive got one of those mini rc choppers. its fun to zoom it around the lounge room and try and land it on the cat. dexter & entourage are my current tv show. loving them. keep this clean if possibe!

Watching college football. And that’s just until basketball season starts.

try californication

mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > try californication I just got the first season through netflix and so far so good. I definitely like it.

pandora.com

Log into the General or Level II forum and count how many times I see: " Last Post by daj224 "

college football

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Log into the General or Level II forum and count > how many times I see: > " Last Post by daj224 " And that is Sublime. Lol.

1. beer + girls 2. or pouring beer on girls. great alternative to former.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mzwerner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > try californication > > > I just got the first season through netflix and so > far so good. I definitely like it. Yeah - Entourage, Dexter, and Californication are pretty good shows. I also like Curb Your Enthusiasm, the Office, and 30 Rock as funny alternatives - and I’m a big Lost fan - although I think it’s best to watch Lost on the DVDs because it doesn’t lose momentum from commercials and long breaks between episodes.