Best way to use your time till August 19th, 9am EST

Exercise like you’re going to Beijing for the Olympics Spend as much time with your significant others as you can Have as much fun and enjoy life guilt free, without endangering yourself (you know who you are) as much as possible Work so hard that people think this guy is a hard worker, and they excuse you for disappearing in May of 09 (if you don’t have a job, do as much as possible to get a job) No matter what, we’re getting back in the saddle, either for L2 or L3, so let’s make the most of our time before then. Like in the Nike commercial, Just do it!

kellyima Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Exercise like you’re going to Beijing for the > Olympics > > Spend as much time with your significant others as > you can > > Have as much fun and enjoy life guilt free, > without endangering yourself (you know who you > are) as much as possible > > Work so hard that people think this guy is a hard > worker, and they excuse you for disappearing in > May of 09 (if you don’t have a job, do as much as > possible to get a job) > > No matter what, we’re getting back in the saddle, > either for L2 or L3, so let’s make the most of our > time before then. > > Like in the Nike commercial, Just do it! agree with exercise - since exam day i have been clearing 50ks a week, however, I managed to stilll train going into the exam so it’s not as if i was like a blob straight after

I like it. Good Advice.

Seb25 Wrote: ------------------------------------------ > > agree with exercise - since exam day i have been > clearing 50ks a week, however, I managed to stilll > train going into the exam so it’s not as if i was > like a blob straight after ------------------------------------------ 30 miles or $50,000?

i’ve been exercising my liver like it’s going to the beijing olympics.

hmmmm, I didn’t see “Post whore on AF boards” as one of the options…

SkyinBrian521 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seb25 Wrote: > ------------------------------------------ > > > > agree with exercise - since exam day i have > been > > clearing 50ks a week, however, I managed to > stilll > > train going into the exam so it’s not as if i > was > > like a blob straight after > ------------------------------------------ > > 30 miles or $50,000? miles - 50ks like P Diddy on the party front would be good no doubt, however, work sucks at the mo