Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul will be a phenomenal spin-off and I’m sure will gain considerable recognition award wise as well. As long as the quality remains strong of course. However there’s another spin-off I’ve been waiting 20 years for.

The movie Dead Presidents from 1995 is a stellar film. A film about the struggling life of several African-Americans in the projects. The years is 1969, a confusing time in American history with a wide variety of points of view on the nation. It’s a disturbing movie about how far young men would go at the time to stay alive, and out of jail. I have written countless emails to the Hughes brothers about a spin off about how these men change after the conclusion of the film. These young men have so much more to learn in the coming decades and I demand a spin off show as well. I hope many of you feel the same way.

A man allegedly threw himself onto a car in a Better Call Saul-worthy attempt at a hustle.

My nigga.

I decided this weeks episode was likely the last I’d watch, as it just wasn’t getting my attention. But that last episode was excellent. I’m going to continue watching because of that episode, since I saw a real glimmer of this may be great as well

I’ll have to bingewatch. I always enjoyed how Bob Odenkirk does Saul. And Jonathan Banks as Mike is awesome too. Mike’s death scene in Breaking Bad was funny and pathetic (in the good sense of the word) at the same time.

My cracka

So angry.

I finished Season 2 of BCS, and Netflix doesn’t have Season 3 yet. Now I have to hope that I can DVR it or otherwise find it through my cable provider.

Did you know? Matt Foley–Motivational Speaker was created by Bob Odenkirk.

Ditto. I finished last night. I can get it on demand, but it’s $2.99 per episode.

^ I purchased through amazon prime. Worth it.

Yes, and this is partly because you can now take the Bar exam as many times as you want. In the past it used to be 3 times (according to family members). Being an attorney is a terrible job now… In the past, for the first 10 years of your life you were poor, now it’s easily greater than 10 years. My brother did some tax returns for a married couple (both attorneys) and their joint income was a little over $48K.

Is it good? Is it like breaking bad saul ? I watched like the first 15 min of episode 1 and it seemed real odd.

Had I not seen Breaking Bad, I probably would have quit after a few episodes of BCS. It’s not bad, but I’m really only watching to see how he goes from being Slippin Jimmy to Saul Goodman.

It basically becomes Breaking Bad prequel. It gets really good if you give it time to develop.

BCS is fantastic. It’s got Gilligan and Gould running the show and some of the best story arcs from BB are carried over. Even the new characters like Chuck and Kim are great additions. One of the best shows on TV.

Great show and I have watched both seasons.

“One Chicago sunroof and suddenly I’m Charles Manson?” - Saul Goodman

Glory hallelujah!

BCS Season 3 is available on Netflix.

I was afraid i would have to buy it on amazon.

Season 4 begins on Monday, August 6

Set your DVR.

Though the heavens may fall, let justice be served