Biden tanking?

^ to be fair, i think the unofficial deal is that we pay less than our “share” but we also look the other way when the US does borderline illegal war maneuvers and continue to support US actions regardless. though i will admit that generally the borderline illegal war maneuvers are in our shared interest but we’ll take the free ride…

us isolationism will make america great again. we need to mind our own business.

Grandpa Joe was in fine form at the debate the other night

(second video down)

Um… what is going on???

not only was Churchill never president, his final term of office was 26 October 1951 – 5 April 1955 and he was born 30 November 1874, making him 81 when he left office, so younger than Grandpa Joe would be at the end of a first term

Fantasy: the US is the victim, they are being taken advantage of by their friends.

Reality check: The US has no friends, they have vassal states. And they are now extorting those states to fuel the bankrupt empire.

^ kinda like HK ?

1 Like

Holy Sh*t! Why are the democrats always in black face? It’s so weird because everyone knows it’s the republicans who are the ugly racists.

https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/status/1214427316866011136?s=20

Uncle Joe continues to do his best to convince the public that he is a confused, slow witted old man. Could this be the end of the CNN-pedo-illuminati? More updates to come.

At least Iowa is feeling the Bern

Trump just hit 49% on Gallup, new personal high. Now ahead of Obama at the same stage in presidency.

It’s going on four years now of pointing out to libs that what they’re doing isn’t working and communicating to an echo chamber will backfire.

Now its a mess of a debacle with Iowa turnout on par with 2016 (not the hope they had), infighting, you got Biden introducing black face MJ/Prince (wtf?) and after four years of complaining they lost an election to fake news meme’s they’re handing over ammo on a silver platter to conspiracy theorists already on edge about the primaries.

Nice.

DNC has massive issues, but that has little to do with “libs” and a lot more to do with forcing through a candidate very few people have any interest in and whose reputation leaves a lot to be desired.

Agree are two distinct points, why I separated them into distinct paragraphs (not being smart @ss just pointing that out).

Why is the Iowa primary result being suppressed? What is the DNC/CNN-Pedo-Cannibalistic organization trying to hide? I suspect that their rigged/hacked voting app just worked too well, resulting in establishment candidates winning 99.99% of the votes. This would expose an obvious conspiracy, and now the party is desperately trying to re-doctor the results. Sad!

LOL at the DNC!!! Liberals can’t defend this shit!

Does anybody know if we can say @ss?

Yes, you can say ass. I even say it in this post.

Thanks for the response clearing that up!

For what it is worth, I do think DNC has issues related to “libs” within the party. Ultimately, Democrats establishment wants to put forth a candidate with the highest electability. This is usually a moderate candidate, since this candidate would have the highest chance to capture the median US vote. However, the median of registered Democrats is obviously much further to the Left than the median American. So, without intervention, Democrat primaries would have some tendency to nominate candidates that are too far to the Left.

This problem is exacerbated nowadays by fat tail politics and th humiliating loss of Crooked Hillary Clinton. Many impressionable Democrats blame this on the failure of moderate candidates, rather than just the failure of one bad candidate, and this is causing a lot of problems for the party this year.

To Ohai’s point, this is also a case of the squeaky hinge gets the oil.

One of the problems today is the extreme ends are by far the most vocal, amplified and participative in the primaries. So they tend to dominate the headline and social media driven narratives that then influence voter perceptions. The problem is these candidates then tend to fall flat on the broader stages.