Biden tanking?

i have a dream that one day we will have a balanced budget! we end social security and medicare. the poor and sick go away. and everyone around me is productive.

As opposed to the mainstream and establishment candidate that won in 2016 and 2008.

It’s like you want four more years. Libs getting Stockholm syndrome.

Lib’s approval of Trump is actually going down.

Well, TBF the DNC hasn’t really nominated many far left candidates for president any time recently, right? Or, maybe my definition of the spectrum is different.

The Democrat party no longer exists. Just as the Republican party no longer exists. There will never be another establishment president. I previously said never another Democrat, but that is inaccurate. DJT is not a Republican in the traditional sense of the word. IF the “left” ever puts a “Democrat” in the WH he/she will be striking (shockingly to some) similar to DJT. America is back!

They’ve actively worked against left-leaning candidates, but fortunately the progressive pull is too strong this year.

They keep on pushing neolibs and wonder why nobody cares.

And yet, here we are.

1 Like

Educating Liberals wrote:

"Iowa Caucus:

-Dems use electronic app

-App shows Bernie with early lead

-App suddenly “crashes”

-App found to be created by former Hillary staffers

-App found to be funded by Buttigieg

-Buttigieg claims to have won before anybody knows the results

Yeah, nothing to see here…"

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-iowa-voter-freaks-out-on-buttigieg-precinct-capt-after-finding-out-mayor-pete-is-gay/

lol…

lol. Democrats and math don’t mix.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-in-chaos-after-primaries-require-basic-math

Bran Stark for president!

Why don’t the libs do a popular vote for their presidential candidate, since they seem to love them so much?

1 Like

Nailed it!

Yes, exactly. The party has obviously played a role in pushing senior, presumed practically moderate members to the nomination. DNC clearly favored Hillary over Bernie Sanders in 2016. This year, why is a doofus like Biden the nominee by default? He just has party seniority, nothing much else.

Furthermore, politics has historically been less polar. Pre-Obama/Facebook, everyone had closer views than now (this is substantiated by data). Fringe movements like Bernie/AOC/Tea Party are only a recent phenomenon. The fight between fringe movements and centrists is more evident now than before.

Besides that, the candidate doesn’t have to be extreme left/right to be still non-optimally positioned for the national race. There was probably a small inefficiency before, which has potentially become larger nowadays.

So after nine months of the DNC acting like Sanders doesn’t exist and Biden was the only real candidate, he comes in 4th and Sanders takes popular vote. Great!

It’s almost as if the DNC has deliberately been hiding the truth, just like President Trump has said all along! How can this be?!

1 Like

a good president is someone that will increase taxes and cut spending.

Therefore, a good president is not electable.