Biden Tax Plan

The corp rate increase is not bad IMO but most corporations dont pay anywhere near 20-30% anyways.
SALT coming back?

thots?

Raising the corp tax rate is some dog face pony soldier sh*t. Look, keep the corp tax rate low, attract global firms, assets, capital and tax the high net worth individuals, which is who you’re targeting anyways.

corp tax in us is good where it is. they need to just tax the wealthy directly. i think raising fed tax progressively to 50 percent basically raising effective tax for them by 1000 basis points is ok for people making over 150k. that should raise 400b. remove their tax benefits like charitable deductions and real estate. this will prolly be 500b. tax cap gains and dividends as ordinary income tahts about 150b.
create transactional tax for stock market. something like 300b per day is traded in us stocks. get 1%, boom ur getting 3b per day at 250 days thats like 750b per year.
flat tax every 1 percent will yield $140b. so a 10 percent across the board will yeild 1.4trillion.
we need to stop loading up the younglings with debt for the benefit of the old.

Phase in raised SS age, cut defense spending (but not the VA stuff) and repeal Trump cuts gets a lot done…probably causes a pretty serious market decline.

Too bad they can’t just take the USG private and root out some of these inefficiencies. Well, I guess it could happen…in some sort of coup.

raid fort knox. lol

dam nerdy you make less than 150?

Biden is crazy, those tax cuts are trickling down, the poors never been happier.

You and I had a discussion about this in the MAGA thread. In fact, most Americans believe that they are worse off today than when when Trump took office.

So . . . yeah: they’re been happier.

Ayyyy!! yes. but i just chose it because its in the 95 percentile of individual incomes. or 84% for household. pretty high imo!